Chapter 8

Skylar pov

So I got out again and went to get him. I brought him outside. I sat beside the pool on the chair I put my towel on whilst Chris leaned on the side of the pool. We just talked about random stuff. Then Chris got out of the pool so I handed him Thomas whilst I got changed then i had Thomas whilst he got changed too. When he was done we went to the living room and I sat there with Thomas in my arms. We watched some TV then I began to fall asleep.

Chris pov

Once we got out of the pool I did work on my laptop sat on the other sofa whilst Skylar laid with Thomas in her arms sleeping peacefully. He would wake up if she would try to put up down and cry. She watched a bit of TV then she fell asleep, bless. I turned off my computer when I realised the time. I put that away then I picked Thomas up from Skylar arms then I took him to his room. I then came back down and picked up Skylar and carried her to her room. I placed her in the bed and pulled the covers over her. I shut the blinds and curtains then I headed out. I walked to my room and laid in bed with the light off. I was looking at Skylar earlier when she took her towel off and she had her bikini on. What was I thinking? Why did I do that? She probably thinks I'm weird now. But anyway I had some work to do. I went to my office/ study and began some work. I worked for about a hour then I went to bed. I just hoped the kids didn't wake Skylar up too much. But I decided that I would deal with them as she's in a new environment.