Chapter 25

Skylar pov

We walked though the doors and to the reception. Chris then talked to the nice looking person and found out what room Daniel is in. Once Chris had been given directions in to where the room was we set off in silence. The hospital was quite busy but none the less quiet. When we arrived I made Chris go in first as it was my fault and I felt bad. So he walked in and pulled me behind him by my hand. Daniel was awake and talking to his and Chris' parents. He looked at us both and said 'I'm so sorry she drove to me and made me spin out I couldn't do anything then as I was trapped she took the kids I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad person don't trust me with the kids again' Chris smiled and said 'it's alright Bro we are going to get them back and she's gonna get what's coming for her and that's gonna be her out of our lives' Daniel just smiled at us both. Chris sat down but I looked around and there weren't anymore seats so I sat on Chris' lap. He put his arms around me. I felt safe but the reality of everything was still in my mind. I knew what I had done and that this was all of the consequences for it. I was brought out of my thought by Chris saying 'Well Sky thinks it's her fault' Chris' mother turned to me with shock on her face. 'Oh my dearie it's not your fault it's Chris' we told him she was a crazy person before they had kids but he didn't listen but now he has and he has chosen good. After you had visited he would make sure we all liked you. ' I just smiled and blushed. I looked up to Chris and he just pulled me closer to him. They were right but I was still partly to blame. We left the hospital a while later. The drive back was the same as the way there. I still thought about how It was my fault. There was only one thing I could do now. Leave. Help find the kids but when they were found. Leave. For good.