Chapter 31

Skylar pov

I leaned on the island counter as I watched Chris sing and dance. I kept glancing over to the kids to see that they were fine but Chris was the funniest part. He finally noticed me and stopped. He stood still and blushed. He then turned around and carried on cooking but I knew I couldn't of left it so I walked up to him and I kissed his cheek. As I turned away he caught me and span me around then he held me back and kissed me. Once we were done kissing I walked over to the kids as he finished breakfast. I sat with Thomas cuddling me and Anabelle playing in a princess dress. Thomas was laying in my arms looking up at me. He was acting so cute. I wished my kids would be like that some day. 'Shall we book a family holiday?' 'Sure let's do it tonight well the kids are in bed and let's do if for maybe next week. But let's only do it for a cottage nearby or something then maybe we could do our get away night the week after' 'sounds great babe'. He then plated all of the food and passed it me. I shared mine with Thomas but he was too sleepy to really care. Anabelle ate and played still whilst Chris sat beside me and ate. Once we were all done Chris took all of the plates and popped them Into the dishwasher. Then he sat with me again but he stretched his legs out causing me to have to sit between his legs and lean on him. I still had Thomas in my arms but Chris still drew circles on my leg. We stayed like that for about a hour then we all went and got ready. We all decided to go for a walk in a nearby park. When we got there Thomas and Anabelle ran on the grass chasing each other as me and Chris walked hand in hand. I loved the feeling that I had with Chris and the kids. I felt as though I actually belonged somewhere it was nice and even though I was a girlfriend I knew it would grow into something more and I also knew that even though they weren't my kids I would always love them the same and when I was to have my own I would treat them all the same.