Chapter 9

Skylar pov

I awoke to crying. I got up and waked out of my room. I'm pretty sure I was downstairs last. That's weird. I walked into Thomas' room and picked him up. I sat down on the rocking chair and tried to feed him but he didn't take it. So I checked his diaper and he didn't need changing. I kept him in my arms and found a bedside cot in the wardrobe so I took him into my room. I sat on my bed with him in my arms until he fell asleep again. I laid him know the cot then I turned to go to sleep again.

'Skylar Skylar!' I awoke to Chris shouting. I got up as Chris opened up my door he had a worried look on his face. He looked at me then the cot beside my bed and relief washed onto his face. 'I was scared he had gone missing' 'no I brought him in here as he was crying last night' he nodded then said' right get ready I will too and I will make breakfast for all of us whilst you get the kids up' I nodded then he shut my door. I went to my wardrobe and got out some jeans with a jacket and a blue top. Once I was ready I picked up Thomas and walked to his room. I changed him into a some trousers and a shirt. Then I went to Anabelle she insisted she wore a tutu so I put her in leggings and a shirt with her adorable tutu. I walked down the stairs holding Anabelles hand and with Thomas on my hip. Chris noticed we were coming downstairs then looked to us  and smiled. Anabelle then ran to him. He picked her up and she said'I'm wearing my pink tutu daddy' 'you are my princess' he then put her in a chair with some food in front of her. I walked to the fridge and made Thomas his milk. I sat on a bar stool whilst I fed him. 'I have a meeting tonight so we will go in your car to drop the kids off and to school. Then you come away tonight and as I'm going to be late. I want you to pick the kids up and give them some dinner' I nodded. 'Also could you make me some dinner too please' 'I can but I'm not promising anything I can't cook too good' he nodded then flipped a pancake.