Chapter 16

Chris pov

After I said goodbye to the kids and Sky. I drove out of the driveway and to a hotel in the main part of the city. I was hoping to go out for a bit for dinner with her but what happend I certainly didn't expect. 

Sky pov

Once Chris went I took the kids downstairs gave them some snacks and let them play whilst I watched TV. Thomas was laid in my arms as always. He just wouldn't be happy if I wasn't doing everything for him.

Chris pov

I walked into the hotel that she was staying at. I went to the receptionist I got her room number and headed up. I took the lift. I couldn't wait to finally see her. I had brought roses too as that was her favourite flowers. I knocked on the door. But not what I expected happend.

Skylar pov

The kids were content. Thomas was fussy if I put him down so I was constantly throwing him up and down so something just trying to keep him happy. Chris had told me I could have friends over as I only had one friend and he knew her. Also that he felt that he could trust her with the kids. I invited Marie over. She didn't take long to come over. We had only seen each other at school so we could properly catch up and she could meet the kids. When she came around Anabelle was obsessed with her which we both found hilarious. We were both princesses and she wanted to be a princess too.

Chris pov

A man opened the door. 'Hello I'm looking for' before I could finish I heard her ' Chris what are you doing here?' She came up to the door in a dress she had horror and shock on her face. 'To see you' 'how did you know I was here I haven't told you were I have been for the past few months?' ' your work called me as I asked them to' 'this isn't what it looks like' 'what is it then?' ' oh ok you got me. I have moved on ok?! Keep the kids I can't stand them and go get yourself someone else I don't want those scrawny kids around anyway I want someone who will travel with me just like Jake here' I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Then she shut the door.