Chapter 35

Skylar pov

I woke up the next morning laid beside Chris. I laid there looking as Chris as he slept thinking about the events that happend yesterday. The kids stayed at Chris' parents house. We decided that we wouldn't tell many people until a few weeks when we were both ready and getting over the shock. I got up and walked down stairs decided to let Chris sleep in. I started to cook some bacon for me and Chris to eat but as soon as the smell began to get stronger I had to take it off the hob and run to the bathroom. I threw up as always. As I held my hair up some hands took it and began rubbing my back. I looked to the side to see Chris. He smiled and helped me clean myself up. We walked back to the kitchen and I sat on a bar stool as he began making me some toast. The toast didn't make me feel sick so I ate it without a problem. We sat on the sofa watching TV for awhile before Chris got up. 'I'm going to get the kids and I will be right back' I nodded and curled up under the blanket. Chris went a few minutes later. I heard the car drive off so I decided to close my eyes for abit. I woke up a little later to the sound of giggles. 'Sky' Anabelle shouted as she ran to me with her arms open. I scooped her up onto the sofa with me. 'Daddy said your not well are you ok?'
'I'm fine sweetie just I don't feel very well. I need to rest that's all. ' she nodded then she ran over to her toys and began playing. Chris walked over to the kitchen and began making something. Thomas was next to run to me and he laid in my arms. He mumbled a few words but I couldn't catch them. I laid down and pulled him beside me. I kept my arms around him and we both fell asleep. I woke up a while later Anabelle wasn't playing with her toys so I got up and looked around trying to not wake the still sleeping Thomas. Chris was sat at the kitchen island on his phone. I walked over to him and put my arms around him. 'Hey sleepy' he said smiling kissing my arms. 'Hey. Where's Anabelle?' ' Whilst you were asleep I put her down for a nap' I nodded then he pulled me onto his lap smiling .