Chapter 32

Skylar pov

That night after the kids were in bed I laid on the bed looking at holiday places for us to stay. Chris was laid beside me and he was kissing my neck on the odd occasion. I ignored him until he placed his hand on my leg. 'Chris stop ' I said he just looked at me and smiled. I showed him some of the places that we could stay at and we finally chose a little cottage half an hour away. We booked it for one night and then I turned off my computer and placed it away. I laid back down on the bed I faced him with my arms under the pillow. He placed his hand on my hip and slowly moved it back and forth. It took all of my might to not burst out laughing as I was really ticklish. He stopped smiling and moved it lower so it was near my bum. Then I rolled over to go onto my back but Chris jumped up and placed himself above me. 'Chris no ' I said knowing what he wanted to do. He just nodded and began to place kisses all on my neck and forehead. He then went to my lips. We kissed happily for a few moments. Then I said 'are the kids asleep?' He nodded then I carried on kissing him but I was pulling him closer. 'Are you sure?' I nodded then we began to strip each other.

We laid under the cover, I had my head on his chest and he had his arms around me placing soft kisses on my head. We laid there and then Chris said 'do you want children ?' 'Yes babe but only one of my own I think we have our hands full enough with your two' he smiled then replied 'that's true that's very true. When would you have a baby like the timing?' 'Well to be honest any time from now as Thomas is growing up and Anabelle is already old enough in my idea of to have another child'. 'Would you want to get married ?' 'Yes I would of done but now no I'm happy and just having a ring on my finger doesn't change how much I would love you. And it's the money to spend when it's the kids too but otherwise if I was in a different situation maybe but now no I'm perfectly happy now as I am with you and the kids'.