Chapter 5

Skylar pov

He lead me to a room at the end of the corridor and said' you are near the kids room and my room is at the other side ' he said pointing down the corridor. He opened the door and revealed a room that was massive it had a double bed and wardrobes with a ensuite and a TV on the wall. I was stunned by the sight in front of me. 'You now live in style my friend' 'thank you Mr Redford for this opportunity and job' 'it's quite alright and called me Chris I don't like to be called that outside of work' I nodded then he said ' Let's just drop these off then I will give you a tour then I will bring boxes up whilst you unpack as we don't have much time'. I nodded and put the box down then followed him downstairs. There was a black and white kitchen with the living room next to it all open planned. Then next there was a big grand dining room. Besides that was Chris' office. Then he showed me the garages where I would park my car then to a short with the kids outdoor toys and to a swimming pool towards the back of the garden. We went back inside and upstairs to find a bathroom , this kids room , his room and mine. Then he left to get more boxes whilst I unpacked what was up there. When he had brought everything up he helped me hang up my clothes and put my things away. Then he helped me swap cars. After that we went and picked up the kids. He came with me to show me where it was. We went in my car so I could get used to it. When we got there I parked up then we got out and headed inside the big building in front of us.