Chapter 23

Skylar pov

'Excuse me?' 'Oh I'm Chris' partner' 'no your not he doesn't have a partner anymore' she didn't listen and bardged past me. She tried to grab Thomas but I pulled him away. Anabelle came over and ran behind my legs. 'Oh come here it's mommy' Anabelle clung onto my legs tighter. I sent a text to Chris' mum. A few minutes later Chris' brother Daniel came. He came in and picked her up then as she screamed 'I'm coming for you my Chris doesn't deserve you he had me!' Daniel came back in. I was in shock. I told Daniel to take the kids to his and Chris' parents house. He rang Chris as I calmed the kids down. 'Chris yeah no you better get home now' he shut the phone then took the kids to the car. Anabelle went but Thomas was a bit more reluctant to go. But when they went I locked the front door and sat on the sofa. Chris didnt take long to get home. He came to the door unlocked it and then came running to me. 'Where are the kids?' 'Your parents house Daniel took them' 'are you ok? what happend?' 'Your ex she came and nearly took Anabelle and Thomas but they both clung to me. She said she was going to get me and she came into the house. It's only because Daniel came and dragged her out that she went' I was now sat on his lap crying into his chest. 'Daniel but on my way here i saw a car like Daniel's that had crashed down the road' I looked up at him in shock. We both jumped up and ran to his car. Chris drove down the road and there it was Daniel's car crashed on the side of the road. Chris asked a police officer what was going on. We found out that Daniel was driving and hit something then ran into the side and rolled. Daniel was unconscious in an ambulance on his way to hospital. Also that the two back windows were smashed and the kids weren't there. I turned to Chris then just cried, cried and cried. He cried too she now had the kids. Chris then let me go and pulled me to his car. We then began to drive to the hospital to see Daniel.