Chapter 17

Skylar pov

It hadn't been a hour and half and I heard Chris' car. 'Daddy's home' I said but Anabelle didn't care she was too interested in Marie. I had Thomas in my arms. It was dark outside so I saw the car lights turn off. Chris came though the door with tears running down his face. He didn't say anything and just went upstairs. I looked at Marie and she said 'go see what's up i will watch the kids' I nodded and handed her Thomas. I walked up the stairs not knowing what to think. I walked along the hallway to Chris' bedroom. I knocked then I went in. He was laid on the bed facing the wall. I went in and sat on the opposite side. I didn't look at him as I honestly didn't know what to do. I sat looking at my hands and said 'do you want to talk ?' He sat up with a tissue ' where's the kids?' 'With Marie either asleep in her arms or playing princesses' he chuckled. 'I dont want the kids knowing' I nodded not knowing what could of happend. He explained everything that happend. I was shocked. He cried all the way through. I gave him a hug which he took and hugged me tightly. 'Please don't leave me' he said 'I'm happy where I am and with the kids why would you think that?' He just shook his head. 'Can I be even more honest with you?' I nodded and sat in front of him. 'Please don't run out on me or anything' 'why would you think that?' 'Well seen as though my now ex partner has been away I have been falling for you that's why I have been looking at you with your bikini on and stuff. It may sound weird and stuff but I'm sorry it's true. I have fallen in love with you Skylar and I can't help it. My kids love you like a mother and I haven't seen Anabelle so happy since Thomas was born' I took his hand he smiled and said ' I don't want to rush things and I don't even know if you like me too but if you do will you be my girlfriend?' 'To be honest too I have fallen for you. Like the time at the park or the time in the pool when we were having fun it loved it but I never wanted to do anything about it as I knew you had your partner' he then brought his hands to my face then he leaned in and kissed me.