Chapter 7

Skylar pov

'You can really cook' 'at least someone enjoys it. My partner never likes it or has time to eat it'. 'What job does she do ?' 'She travels to different companies to help them with business' we ate the rest of the time in silence then once we were done he put the dishes in the dishwasher and we headed to get into swimming stuff.  I got Anabelle ready first in her swimming costume then I put one of my bikinis on. I wrapped a towel around me then we walked from my room out to the pool were Chris was already in and he was swimming around I carried Anabelle on my hip to the side of the pool then I put her down and she jumped in to Chris. I took the towel from around me and placed it down of a chair that was beside the pool. I turned around and saw Chris had a hold of Anabelle and was looking at me 'what?' 'Nothing' he said I decided to leave it. I walked down the steps into the warm pool. Anabelle began to swim between me and Chris. I kept checking the monitor that Chris had brought out that was on Thomas. Chris sat on the side for a bit so I began helping Anabelle swim in the deeper end. It was fun but when I noticed it was getting late i got out and told Chris I would be back. I took her to her room and changed her then put her in bed. I went outside and got in the pool again. 'You are amazing with the kids.  I haven't seen Anabelle have that much fun with anyone other than me as im always around' 'thanks' he then grabbed a hold of me and threw me to the deep end. Then he grabbed new and span me around. We were messing around until I heard on the monitor that Thomas was crying.