Chapter 27

Skylar pov

After I had told Marie all about what happend I cried. I just cried. I couldn't stop crying. I loved Chris but it was my fault that everything was happening and I couldn't put up with that. It's safer for the kids to be with their mother and father rather than me getting involved.

'Sky Sky ' I woke up. Probably from crying alot to Marie calling my name. 'Someone's at the door for you' I nodded and got up. I walked to the door to find it was Chris.

Chris pov

She walked to the door and she looked like a state. She had tears running down her face and she looked tired. She ran to me and hugged me. I immediately engulfed her as I missed her. 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry' I unwrapped her arms and pulled her face so that she was looking at me. 'Hey babe there's nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry for putting you through this and I hope you can find it to forgive me as I love you. I don't know what I would of done these past months without you. Your the love of my life and my kids love you too. So I hope you could find it to come back home and be with me ?' She nodded then she hugged me again.

Skylar pov

I couldn't believe that he felt it was his fault. But I knew that we both missed each other. I needed to be in his arms and feel loved by him and I'm glad he came. I grabbed my bag and said goodbye too Marie. I thanked her then I walked out to my car. I had to drive separate to Chris but as soon as we got back. I put my things away then he met me in the kitchen. He had began cooking some food. I walked over and when I got to him he picked me up and carried me to the sofa. 'I love you babe I hope you know that and I know it is a bad time but I hope to have more children with you some day' 'you really want children with me?' ' yes but only if you want too as I have already got two' 'Well i would love to carry your child. One maybe two babe though as you already have two.' He nodded then he laid me down and began to kiss my neck. And then he went to my lips. We kissed for a few moments and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist whilst he hovered over me. He straightened out my legs and said 'I live you babe' ' I love you too but no more kids until we have Anabelle and Thomas back k ?' He nodded then he gave me a peck on the lips then he got up and walked to the kitchen.