Chapter 25

A/N: Wow, here we are at Chapter 24, finally you get to go on a date with the Bill Cipher. Sorry I took so long for this moment to happen, I just didn't want to rush the whole process. So, I hope you enjoy your date with Bill and hope it makes up for me putting it off for so long! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Mabel and I spent all of Thursday at the mall to get me a new dress, a pair of shoes, and a whole ton of make-up. She made me try on a lot of dresses and other outfits; I never want to see another mall for at least a month or more. We spent so long at the mall that we accidentally got locked up inside and had spent the whole night there. At least she was there to keep me company.

Once we finally got back to the shack, she got right to work on fixing my hair and putting make-up on my face. I don't know why she wanted to start so early, I had till 7:00 p.m. before my date. I'm still uncertain why Bill asked me out on a date; did he actually care about me in that way? Why would he anyways? It makes literally no sense to me at all; the all powerful dream demon actually has feelings for a mortal girl who he claims is his 'toy'? Maybe it's one of his tricks...maybe he doesn't care about me at all and wanted to pull a trick on me to think he did. It's not like it would mean anything to me...

I probably shouldn't be lying to myself..I've spent a lot of time with Bill lately and he actually isn't that bad once you get to know him. He's playful, funny, kind, caring, sweet, handsome...

I think I'm drooling now, whoops. Don't want to ruin my make-up. It is now 6:50 p.m. so I decided to get my dress on and put the heels that I bought on my feet. My poor feet, they are going to be tortured.

Ford's POV

Y/n was going to go on a date in less then ten minutes. From what I've heard, this was going to be her first ever date. At least it was going to be with Simon, he seems like a good kid and I don't think he would try to hurt her or even lay a finger on her. If it was with any boy, I think I'm glad it would be him.

Right now, I was in the gift shop with Wendy, Dipper, Mabel, and Markus as we all wait to see Y/n reveal her new dress. "So, if you don't mind me asking, is that the only outfit you own?" Mabel asks Markus.

"Just about but I like it."

"Mhm, well I think I'm going to have to schedule a mall day with you next. How does Sunday sound? Tomorrow I'm a bit busy with Candy and Grenda coming over."

"Woah, hold on there, darling. I don't know how I feel about going shopping with a 10 year old."

"I'm 13."

"Still! I think I'm good with what I have and that's final."

I roll my eyes and continue reading my notes until I start to hear someone coming down the stairs. Everyone grows silent once Y/n walks in; her hair was up in a high ponytail that Mabel had curled and rested against her back while a few strands of hair hung on either side of her face. I'm not exactly sure what makeup Mabel had put on her but her lips were light pink with her cheeks a little lighter shade of pink and she had something on her eyelids and eyelashes that stood out. Her dress was royal blue and sleeveless with small flowers printed from the waist down right below her kneecaps. She wore what looked to be 4 inch heels and she looked very uncomfortable walking. Overall, she looked outstanding.

"Well?" Y/n asks while twirling around sounding unsure.

"You look-" I begin but am cutoff by a new but familiar voice that just entered the room, "Gorgeous."

We all turn around to see Simon in the doorway wearing a yellow tailcoat with a black bow tie, white dress shirt, black pants and shoes. His hair was very neat, better than whatever his hair usually is; I doubt he even brushes it and I bet he even likes the messy hair look! That's my one pet peeve about him...also when he corrects me sometimes. He walks over to Y/n and reaches his hand out towards her, "You ready, beautiful?"