Chapter 18

(Bill, why do you have to be even more adorable when you're sick? Seriously, I am in love with this demon! Is that okay? Sure, why not, it's not like anyone is going to stop me.)

Y/N's POV

"Simon! You have to sit down!"

"No! You can't tell me what to do!"

That was the first thing I heard as I stepped into the shack. I run into the living room as I see Bill pounce on Dipper. Dipper shoved him off as Mabel and Stan tried to push him back into the chair. "You have to relax, Simon, it's the only way you'll feel better." Mabel says trying to talk some reason into him.

"But I don't want to relax, I'm fInE!" Bill whines.

I place my backpack on the ground and walk in, "Simon?"

Bill's POV

"Simon?" I turn my attention to see Star in the doorway.

"Y/N!" I yell and try to get to her but collapse on the floor. Guess this human body is too weak to walk. She runs over to me and picks me up; I cling onto her and I try my best not to fall on top of her. This 'hot' is making me act strange...stranger than how I usually act like. Y/n drags me over to the chair and sits me down but I don't let go of her so she sits down right next to me.

"I was literally gone for an hour, how much trouble did you cause for them?" Star says sounding annoyed. I hug onto her tighter and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Simon wasn't too bad; sure we had to chase him around the house a couple times and clean up his vomit but that was all." Pinetree says.

"Wait, what?!" Y/n yells a little shocked.

I sigh and finally look up at her. She smiles at me and starts to rub my back. I place my head back down while still staring at her; I tighten my grip around her waist and hug onto her tight. I don't want her to go again...wow, I think I just threw up again in my brain this time from all these thoughts. Why am I caring about her so much? I don't usually have these thoughts; this hot must be a curse! Making me think things I shouldn't be thinking. Dream demons can't even have feelings better yet care for a flesh bag.

"Simon, are you feeling okay?" she asks me now petting my hair as if I was a cat or dog but I didn't mind. I like her playing with my hair...maybe?

"N-not exactly..."

She stands up forcing me to let go; she walks over to her bag and pulls out a bottle. "Alright I'm going to need you to take this pill an-"

"No! I will NoT take that." I say crossing my arms. Star tries to push the small round thing into my mouth but instead I bite her hand. "Ow! Simon! You have to take your medicine." I jump out of the chair and run up to the attic. Sorry kiddo, but I'm not going to go easy on you.

*Time Skip brought to you by the bite mark on your hand*

Y/N's POV

It was now 9:47 and this sleepover has been going well so far. I was finally able to get Bill to take his pill...but now I have three new bite marks on my right arm. Mabel and I have been having dance parties and dressing up Waddles. All of us even got to watch all three Lion King movies.

Stan went to bed early since he couldn't watch Duchess Approves because we were hogging the TV. Ford never came out of his bedroom which I was upset about because I wanted to show him his journal which was still in my backpack. Bill's head was on my lap as he tried to enjoy watching the movie but all he did was keep coughing and running to the bathroom to vomit some more. Dipper helped me clean up any mess "Simon" made whenever he went to puke. Too bad the medicine didn't work. Well, at least Dipper, Mabel, and I were having fun.

"So, who wants to play a game of truth or dare?" Mabel says after we finish The Lion King 1 1/2. Bill groans as he sits up. I turn to Mabel and say, "Sorry, Mabes, but I think it's time to head to bed."

"But I wanted to dare Dipper to do the Lamby Dance!"

"What's the Lamby Dance?" I ask in curiosity as I hear Bill chuckling.

"Now is not the time to talk about the Lamby Dance." Dipper says through gritted teeth. He stomped up the stairs to get to his room in the attic as Mabel dies laughing on the floor. I stand up and help Bill up as we follow Dipper upstairs. In the Mystery Twins room is two new sleeping bags; one was navy blue and was placed next to Dipper's bed and the other was hot pink and was placed next to Mabel's bed. We all got changed and got comfortable in our beds/sleeping bags. We all said our "good nights" as Mabel took out the light with her grappling hook.

Mabel was the first to fall asleep with Waddles snoring his cute pig snore. Then Dipper was the next to pass out, lastly Bill fell asleep while I stayed awake staring at the ceiling. Bill was weak now and that means I could be having a nightmare tonight but what will he show me? Is he ever going to get better from this fever? I make up my mind and decide to be a stubborn child and not fall asleep. I cross my arms and continue to look at the ceiling in full focus mode. If anyone saw me they would think I was very concentrated on staring at a ceiling.

"Y/n?" I hear someone say. I turn to my right to find Bill sitting up with his one eye half open.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask as I crawl over and start to place my hand on his head to feel his temperature. He grabs my hand and places it down on his lap while still holding it.

"I'm fine."

"Then why are yo-"

"Awake? I should be asking you the same thing."

I don't answer but just stare down at our hands; his was holding onto mine while mine was just placed on his lap. I didn't want him to let go of my hand anytime soon. He cocks his head at me and I look up to see his curiosity. "What?"

"Why have you been so worried about me all day?" I decide to answer his question with my own question, "Why have you tried to cling onto me every chance you got today?" Neither of us answer either of our questions but instead stay silent. His grip tightens on my hand as he starts to cough hysterically. I can't help but worry but the reason why I'm worrying...I don't have any answer. It seems he doesn't either because he is still gripping tight onto my hand and he doesn't seem to want to let go any time soon.

Bill starts to yawn and eventually his yawn becomes contagious because I start to yawn. "Get some sleep, Star." he mumbles to me. "Only if you do." He pulls me close to him and rests my head on his chest. I don't struggle to get out of his grip but instead I wrap my arms around him and hug onto him. He hugs me back and tries to hold onto me as tight as possible. I feel something pressed against the top of my head; I look up to see that he was kissing my head. 'So he did kiss my forehead the other day.' I hear him mumble a "Mhm" before I feel his head rest on top of mine. Guess he still likes to read my mind. I close my eyes as my breathing becomes in sync with his.

"Goodnight Bill."