Chapter 35

Y/N's POV

The fire finally died down and color came back to no longer see a triangle but a teenage boy with black and blonde hair, yellow tailcoat with brick patterns on the bottom, black dress pants, black shoes, bowtie, and cane. Still, pretty hot.

He looked surprised to see my younger self. Why? I suppose she should be shocked because the Dorito turned into a human but why is he shocked to see her?

"Because she wasn't suppose to make it..." Bill whispers freezing the memory before it could continue. Wait, WHAT?!

"W-What?.."

"The spell requires a human sacrifice."

"So you were going to kill a five year old just so you could live?!"

"Honestly, I hate kids. They're brats and they're messy so it didn't seem to bother me. I was going to live and I could continue my life."

"Well I was once that kid meaning you hated me! You were totally fine if I just died!" I yell at him, clearly upset.

"That was before I got to meet you-"

"You would have never met me if I did die!" I cry out, I start shaking like crazy, "I would've never seen my parents again. I would've never been able to see Wendy; never would I have met the Pines. I never would have fallen in love with you if I had died." I look at the ground and cry a little. I think Bill notices and quickly wraps his arms around me. I continue to sob into his chest as he rubs my back to try and calm me down. Key word: try.

"Y/n, I regret ever doing that to you. I'm so, so sorry. P-Please, forgive me. I love you, my beautiful Star. I didn't know you then to love and care for you but I do now and I never want you to get hurt; I honestly never thought I would see you again after this encounter better yet fall in love with you. Somehow, you were able to break the barrier that surrounded my heart that no living or non living creature can fix; that barrier is only down for the one girl who matters most to me, I would never purposely try to hurt you." He kisses my cheek a few times before lifting my head to kiss my lips. I seriously love this crazy, insane demon. That might be insane for me to say after hearing that he almost killed me.

"S-So, why did I survive?"

"My guess was because of the deal I made with you that I would never hurt you. It prevented the spell to kill you...I guess. I'm not entirely sure what it did to you then and before you ask, no, this is not how you started having dreams about my wheel."

I cry a little more into his chest, I could've died at this age! I'm not suppose to be here living and breathing. I was never suppose to continue my life. I wasn't suppose to have a future. I was never meant to fall in love with Bill...but I got my second chance once my five year old self made that deal for the demon to never hurt me. So...how did I forget about all of this?

"Want to continue the memory?" Bill whispers softly. I nod and he starts the memory again.

"Oh, this is great! Well, at least I don't have to posses anymore humans to have a body. Thanks for the help, kid, I'll see you-"

"What's your name?"

"It's...uh, Bill."

"I'm Y/n! I have something for you!" my younger self goes to her neck and unclips the necklace. She hands it to the demon who looks confused. "Take it." He does as he is told and takes the necklace. "A little star.." he whispers. She then does something I never thought she would do. She hugs him, well, his legs because she's so short.

"I like you!" the little girl chimes. This is so cute, I smile. I feel Bill wrap his arms around my waist.  "So, you kept the star necklace I apparently gave you? Here I thought you hated kids."