WiSh To CoNtInUe?

Loading

Loading.

Loading..

Loading...

Loading..

~~~

Hello? Oh yes, my Dear Star, I'm so glad to see you have returned to this small town filled with anomalies and the paranormal. How long has it been now? Two years? Seems quite too long, especially to keep your little boyfriend waiting. I'm sure if you're listening to this then you have accepted my proposal. I can assure you, I only wish for the best intentions towards you.

Now, don't see me as the bad guy because I claim your golden demon to be a monster. I just want to inform you of the things he has done in the past in which he has been keeping from you. Aren't you tired of his lies and tricks? Don't you just want to know the truth? I am here as a friend to help you.

I'm sure you have many questions but sadly I do not have the time to answer all of them. Who am I? I'm afraid that can not be revealed just yet. You can refer to me as a friend or better yet a Master, a King. Whichever you prefer. Don't worry about the Pines or any of your other friends whether they be human or demon for they will be safe.

Oh, one more thing, my dear, if you choose to take this journey and find out the truth then a certain triangle cannot hear of this. He may stop you from learning the truth of his horrific past he tried to keep you from knowing.

Y/n L/n, what kind of mess have you gotten yourself into this time?

~~~
End of Message

Do you wish to continue?

Yes <•••                            No

Hello Readers!

So, this book has ended, that is true, but some of you have been asking for a sequel. So, I've given it thought and I've decided that I'm not ending this story because I love it too much. Yes, there will be a sequel. When? No idea because exams are coming up for me next week and I have to figure out the entire storyline and how I plan to do it.

Please understand that it will come so keep a look out for it. Until I decide when the sequel will come, I'm making another book where you can ask me, the author, questions, you can ask the characters questions (all Gravity Falls characters mentioned in the story, Y/n, and any of my OCs), and you can request One-Shots if you like as long as there are no lemons. Please keep them clean or I will ignore them.

That is all for now, I'll see you guys soon!

~Ariel