Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

*Next Day*

It was 12:00 in the afternoon; I made a sandwich that sat right next to me with a Pitt Cola beside it and I had borrowed Wendy's magazine that she was reading yesterday. I'm glad I got this magazine or I would be listening to Bill Cipher trying to apologize for the incident that happened yesterday. Thing was, I wasn't easy for forgiving someone.

After Wendy and I came home, I couldn't fall asleep. I stayed awake the whole night, terrified that I would get another glimpse at the wrecked town. It's even scarier knowing that the beautiful Gravity Falls once looked like that last year when Bill Cipher was in control. Wendy and the whole Pines family had to live in that for who knows how long. I can't even handle one dream being in that place and they probably had to last a week or two living in that!

Wendy was at the Shack doing her daily shift, Mom and Dad are out grocery shopping and Uncle Dan took Wendy's brothers to do lumberjack stuff or something. So I guess this was a good time for Bill yelling at me trying to apologize.

I take a sip of my soda as I listen a little bit to see what he's trying to say, "...little Star, please, that nightmare was just a slip-up. You saw how weak I was earlier from trying to save you from an army of gnomes; I was low on power so I couldn't exactly keep the nightmares from coming. It was a one time thing, you have my dream demon word on that-"

Oh wow! He's trying to say that the freaky nightmare with his own little version of Gravity Falls was just a "slip-up". I'll believe that when pigs fly. I turn the page of the magazine and kept ignoring. This is what he gets for breaking his side of the deal, he's lucky I didn't break my side! I should have though, I should have told them but with Bill being there...I turned into a coward. Oh well, guess ignoring him and aggravating him will have to do for now and it seems to be working.

He leans on the bed as I continue reading with my back up against the wall; he says, "Star, come on. You're not really that mad at me, are you? Star? Say something, anything!" I flip the page again and start to giggle as if I read something funny which I didn't, I thought it was funny how easy he thought I would be to trusting him again.

I could tell this only aggravated him more for the room started to heat up; at the corner of my eye I could see the red flames starting to spark in his hands and the crimson red hair at the tips of his yellow hair. His whole body then turns red and his size gets bigger as he yells. His yell was a mix between demonic and monster; I dropped the magazine and tried to back away but I was already at the wall, I couldn't move any farther. Okay, maybe I went too far with this whole revenge thing; why is he so mad that I'm not talking to him anyways?

Once he sees me in panic, he stops screaming. Why though? Didn't he love to see me coward and fear in front of him? He looks down at his attire and slowly turns back to himself. The flames vanish and he looks up at me as I see his eye turn from pitch black with a white slit to his golden eye. I calm myself down enough that I could sit back down on my bed but not enough that my heart would stop beating a million times a minute. Okay, maybe I am over exaggerating but all I know is that it is beating fast out of terror. We stare at each other not saying a word and not moving.

Bill finally sighs, looking down and scratching the back of his neck. He starts to walk over to the corner of my room, next to a window and sits down staring out it. I just stay silent; I don't know what to do, what to say! I probably shouldn't say anything, I mean I don't want to speak to him. Something is drawing me over there though, to see him. I can't help but get out of my bed and walk over. I just stand in front of him for a while being dumb and not knowing exactly what to do. I decide to sit across from him and I just stare for awhile; I can't help but be weird and strange like that I guess.