40. I Need You Now

Logan was currently at the event with Esmeralda. He was wearing his navy blue suit, with a black tie, and he had his hair in a sexy up way. Even Esmeralda found it attracting. They were just about to get out of the limo until he stopped her, "Wait? Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I told you that I need this guy to back off of me."

"Okay, just making sure." Logan was getting a little nervous since he was new to these types of red carpet events. The door was already open so then she stepped out followed by Logan. There were paparazzi everywhere, many fans, various news stations, and celebrities as well. Esmeralda smiled, wearing her strapless, black and white dress with lace, with her red heels. Logan stood next to her, offering his arms.

He was trying to have a good time, even though he has not seen Darlyn since yesterday afternoon. It was hard for him to give a smile, not even his dimples were showing. Esmeralda was posing at every camera, giving a new look to each one and she was enjoying the time that she was having with Logan.

After a while, she notices that he feels bad about something. She carefully walks away from the cameras and pulls him aside in a private place. "Okay Logan, what's wrong? You've been out of it since we've arrived."

"Look, I really want to help you, but it's cuz... I haven't seen my girlfriend since yesterday after you and I spoke on the phone." She opened her eyes and narrowed her eyebrows a bit. She felt a bit guilty afterwards. A bit because he looked sexy to her and she missed him a lot. "I think she heard our conversation and thinks that I'm possibly cheating on her."

"But you're not, right?" He nods. "Then, why do you have to feel so guilty?"

"I don't know. I guess because I really love her and I'm scared of losing her."

"Okay, I get you." She then holds his hands, looking at him straight in the eye. "Logan, you're a really great guy and you don't want to change your girl's mind about that."

"Exactly."

"Okay, this event will only last for a couple of hours. Think you can handle that? Just two hours of acting."

He thought about it for a while, then he somewhat smiled and looked up at her, "Alright. I got this. It's just like filming a Big Time Rush movie, only in one take."

"Smart thinking," she pointed at his brain, "Now let's go and enjoy the moment." She pulls him inside the event to where her seats were. She sat in between Logan and Big Sean, while Logan sat next to Demi Lovato and Esmeralda. Everyone greeted each other and sat down as the lights turned off, in preparation for the event to begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darlyn and Sophie had just finished their shopping day and decided to go back to Sophie's place. They got in the car and started to sing along to one of their favorite high school songs.

(Darlyn) Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.

Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?

For me it happens all the time.

(Both) It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without.

I just need you now.