57. The After "Party"

WARNING: INCLUDES SOME DIRTY SCENES!

Darlyn and Logan then headed with everyone to celebrate, especially for Carlos and Alexa. They went to a mini bar. Everyone, except for Darlyn and Logan, drank because they would probably end up driving for them. "I'd like to make a toast to the newly engaged couple. Congrats Carlexa," Darlyn said.

"Thanks," they both said.

James then added, "Don't you think that to make a toast you must actually use wine instead of water?"

Logan punched his shoulder, while James touched his shoulder saying, "Ow!"

"Don't listen to him. And know that you don't have to drink, if you don't want to," Logan said to her. Darlyn's lips formed a small smile.

Kendall and Ariel could not stop making out, while Britney and Dustin kept making jokes to each other. Carlos and Alexa started thinking of wedding locations. Sophie had left early to watch a movie with Paul.

James just sat there, by himself while staring at his phone. After a few minutes, Logan excused himself from Darlyn to speak to James.

"What's going on in your mind, bro?"

"It's just, I feel so alone." He looks over at each couple. "Every one of you has a special girl to love."

Logan put his hand on James' shoulder, "You'll find her James. It just takes time."

James slightly smiled and said, "Thanks bro." He gave him a brotherly hug, with a pat on the back.

After that, James turned around and saw a pretty blonde woman, with toned arms and legs. She had a short hairdo and was sitting by herself with a wine glass. She was wearing a fitted ruby red mini dress. When she noticed him, she showed off her beautiful smile and motioned for him to come over.

Logan and Darlyn were talking about the benefit concert, when she noticed James talking to the new girl, "Ooh, looks like someone made a new friend," she pointed behind Logan.

Logan turned his head, "I guess he did." After turning back around, he saw her leaning on the counter. "You're looking sexy."

"Of course, I'm looking right at it." She winked at him as they both laughed. He even blushed a bit.

"I beg to differ, cuz I believe it's me who is looking at sexy," Logan held onto her hand as he said that. She crossed her legs and playfully kicked the side of his thigh. "You want it?"

"Want what?"

"You know what I mean..." She gives him a smirk, meaning yes. He smiles back and looks back at the guys. They were each minding their own business, so he thought, "Why not?"

~~~

Both of them left and headed to her place. They started kissing at the doorway, once they shut the door. While still locking lips, they walked to the couch while undressing each other.

They were both in their undergarments, as they laid on the couch, with Logan on top.

Darlyn held onto his shoulders, as he held her waist. Then, a few minutes later, Logan un-strapped her bra. "Wait!" she said in shock.

Logan, feeling a bit bummed out, said, "What?"

"Are we ready for this?"

"What? You just told me you were... Plus, we've done it before."

"No, we've only made out. But have sex? That's new."

Logan sat on the couch. "Are you a..."

Darlyn quickly replied, "Yes I am."