43. Catch Up Dinner

It was an hour before the dinner. Darlyn and Logan were in their room. Darlyn was about to change and get ready while Logan was on the bed with his notebook. "Alright, I'm going to get ready for the dinner."

"Alright babe." She leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. He quickly turned to kiss her lips.

"You silly Logiebear." She lightly slapped his shoulder.

"I love you."

"Love you more."

"Love you a bunch." He continued on writing the lyrics. He felt like some of the words were still not making sense to the song. "Mmm." He kept on trying to see what would make sense with expressing his feelings about his girl. After a while, she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing her light pink bathrope, with a flower. "Trying to distract me from my work babe?" Darlyn slowly turned around and started to cat walk in a sexy way towards him.

"Of course I am." She leaned in close to him, staring into his eyes. "Why do you have to be so freaking cute?"

"I don't know, that's just how I came out to be."

"Well, I love it." She then kissed his nose and continued to get ready. "So you're staying?"

"Yeah. Actually I'm working on my lyrics for our song."

"Awww, that's great. About time we finish it."

"Yeah, so you go and have fun catching up with Alfonso and his..."

"Sister."

"Oh. How is it possible that he has one and you just found out when you dated for a few years?" Logan sat there with a confused face.

"I'm not sure."

"That's really strange." Logan had his thinking face on. After a while, Darlyn was ready. She was wearing some jeans, a nice shirt with flowers, and some black flatts. She had her bag that Logan gave her for a gift one time.

"I'll see you later Logan." She leaned in for a kiss.

"Okay, have fun."

She looked back at him and said, "Thanks."

Logan sat on the bed still trying to come up with some verses. "Well, I believe my precense makes her feel so fine. I was also worried about her liking me when I told her. We've watched movies together. Also, I never get bored of her." He continued to brainstorm for a while. In a couple of hours, he had the lyrics for his part ready. He smiled as he held them in front of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darlyn had arrived at Alfonso's place. She stood at the doorway, feeling a little 'Come on Darlyn. You know you've done more nerve wrecking stuff than this.' She then knocked on the door. She put her hands in her back pockets while she let out some air from her mouth.

Alfonso then opened the door. "Hey Darlyn." He smiled as he gave her a welcoming hug. "Please, come in." He motioned for her to come in and she saw the table set up. The food was on the stove and counter waiting to be served.

"Wow, it looks like you guys are really settling down."

"I know, we're actually going to look for a place nearby," Alfonso said. He was placing the plates while Courtney checked in the food.

"I'm so glad you could make it," Courtney added.

"No problem. I'm happy to join you guys."

"Yeah and we're happy to have you here." Courtney had a really huge smile. It almost looked fake to Darlyn. "By the way, where's Logan?"