1.5

Emma's P.O.V.

2:18 A.M.

"You are a worthless piece of space Emma. I'm glad your leaving me, I will never call you Emma bear again." KB yelled at me. I began to cry trying not to believe his words.

"Emma. Emma bear wake up please!" I slowly opened my eyes to see KB looking worried at me.

It was just a dream.

"I had a nightmare, and you didn't want me here and you weren't gonna call me Emma bear again." I coughed while crying and explaining my dream.

Picking me up and placing me in his arms he gently rubbed my back. "Hey I'm right here and I'm never gonna leave you. It's gonna be you and me, and then Riz will always be with us because he's in love with me." He joked with me making me smile. "Now let's get you asleep because we are going to have a big big day." He tells me while lying down on his back.

"Good night KB." I whispered while laying my head over his heart, and my arms on either side of his chest. His hands wrapped around my back, and gave me a gentle squeeze. Slowly I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat until I fell into a peaceful sleep.

*******

"Emma wake up. Psst Emma." Someone very far away called out to me. Fluttering my eyes open I looked at KB who was still asleep. Heaving a sigh, I put my head back down and close my eyes. "Emma!" I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Riz kneeling down.

"What's up?" I ask my trying to be quiet, so KB can still sleep.

"Wanna make Kris some breakfast?" He asked me while he stood up to his full height.

Nodding my head slowly, he helps me unwrap  KB's arms from me back and slowly lifts me up and plops me on the ground. Turning back to the bed, I see KB shiver. I stand on my tip toes and push the comforter up as high as I can trying to cover him.

"Lets go!" I whispered excitedly to Riz who grabbed my hand and walked into the kitchen with me. "What can we make?" I question him while looking at all the food that KB had in his fridge.

"Well since we are going to Miami for a three game series I say we make a huge meal. Meaning breakfast, eggs, and bacon because that also all I know how to make." He tells me while grabbing all the necessary ingredients.

"What should I do?" I asked while plopping down on the ground and stretching my arms.

What time is it even?

"First of all, you can put this awesome hat on, and you get to man the toaster. I let every single piece of bread I put in there burn." He tells me while handing me a funky hat.

"What type of hat is this?" I giggle while putting it on.

"A chefs hat. So say cheese while I take your picture." I tells me holding up his phone.

"Cheese!" I shriek, but then cover my mouth and giggle as I remember KB is still sleeping.

"Perfect. Now let's make some food." Riz told me while grabbing random pots and pans. Grabbing his phone I began to take pictures and videos.

"What is this?" I laughed while zooming the video close to Riz's face. He held up his pan of eggs and scrambled it really fast making me giggle.

"Check the toast!" He cried out, almost dropping the pan. Turning off the video, I climb up on the counter and check on the toast.

Is toast supposed to be brown?

"I think it's done." I told him while clicking to cancel button popping up the toast. Riz walks over with three plates and quickly grabs the three slices and placed them neatly near the eggs. He handed me a plate and lead me over to the counter where I placed mine in the center and he placed both of their plates on either side of me.

"Lets go wake KB up!" I whisper yelled while taking off for his room. "KB. KB TIME TO GET UP WE MADE YOU BREAKFAST." I screamed while Riz placed me on the bed allowing me to jump up and down.

My screaming was replaced by giggling, as KB sat up and grabbed me beginning to tickle my stomach. "Did you say you made me breakfast?" He asked while he stopped tickling me. Nodding my head, he picks me up and tucks me on his shoulder as we walk into the kitchen.

"Bon appetite." Riz called out while motioning his arms towards the counter. I mimicked his actions and held out my arms smiling.

"Thank you Emma bear. This looks delicious, I am assuming you cooked it all while Rizzo here just looked on because normally he burns his toast." Kris told me while stooping down and giving me a hug. "Lets eat!" He cries out suddenly and picks me up and plops me down before jumping into his own seat.

"Wait celebratory selfie." Rizzo called out, while holding up his phone. "Three, two, one, say cheese." He calls out while snapping a few pictures. "Now let's eat." He calls out, grabbing his fork and shoveling eggs into his mouth.

I'm starving.

We all are in silence enjoying each others companies and the delicious food Riz had cooked. "That was amazing Riz!" I told him when I had finished my plate. Looking at the both of them I noticed they were having a silent conversation. "Hey where's Miami?" I questioned KB.

"It's in Florida." He told me, but I only gave him a confused look. "It's super hot there so today, you, Rizzo and myself are gonna go shopping and get you everything you will need." He explained, "so now we need to go get ready for our big day." Grabbing me he brings me into the bathroom and helps me brush my teeth. He quickly changes while I go the bathroom and when I finish washing my hands all three of us are ready to go.

"To infinity and beyond!" He Riz cries out as he runs out the door. KB laughs and grabs his phone , keys, and wallet. Picking me up and placing me on his shoulders, he races out the door after Riz.

Today is gonna be interesting.

Trust me, guys next chapter will be much better! But thanks for reading, hope you guys like it!! Happy Friday btw :)