4.0

Kris's P.O.V.

4:29 P.M.

"I'll see you very soon." I reassured Emma, who just launched herself onto my neck. "Emma it'll only be for a few hours, trust me." I began to walk from my driveway to Rizzo's.

"Long time no see Emma, you ready to go?" Laurie joked as I walked up to her. Emma slowly lifted her head and gave a small nod.

"Hey no crying, it'll be less than a few hours. And if you need to call me or something Laurie or John have their phones with them." I wiped the tears from Emma's face and placed her on the ground.

"Love you daddy." She whispered before sniffling.

"And I love you too Emma bear." I kissed the top of her nose and stood up. "Thanks again for taking her in for a few hours. Have fun, but not too much fun." I joked before finally waving goodbye to them and running back over to my house.

Wow my house. My first official house.

"Kris you ready man?" I was snapped out of my trance by Rizzo popping into my view. Nodding I walked into the house.

"Okay so, you three take the kitchen stuff and put it away. You two do the living room, and please be careful with my TV." I narrowed my eyes at Addison and Javier hoping they would get the message. "Then Rizzo, Ross, Dexter, and myself will take the upstairs-"

"And I will be the parental supervision for these two knuckleheads." Maddon announced walking into my house and walking over to Addison and Javier.

"But we don't need supervision." Addison whined making me laugh. Shaking my head I turned my back and jogged up the stairs.

"Okay so up here we have a landing where I will put a couch or a desk. But I will decide that later. Then there are three bedrooms." I told Rizzo who had walked up the stairs and stood next to me.

"Well those two are right next to each other, and I have a feeling Emma will not want to walk across a creepy dark landing at night to try to reach your room." He looked at me and shrugged before walking towards the bedrooms. "Well the one on the right side is much bigger, oh and it has a huge master bathroom. What the heck, my house doesn't even have a bathroom this big." I smiled before leaving my bedroom and walking into Emma's.

"Well I can already tell she's going to love that window seat." Dexter announced as he walked into the room and looked around. "What color are you planning on painting the walls?" He asked before walking into her bathroom.

"Probably purple. Mine will probably be a light blue or a gray." I told him thinking back to what she said her favorite color was.

"I have some wall decorations already at my house that I ordered." Rizzo smiled as he walked into the room.

"Why do you already have, actually never mind I really don't want to know why. So let's move my bedroom stuff in, then we can make a list of everything we need to buy." I instructed leading the guys to the landing.

"I'm sorry Kris, I hope this glass cup meant nothing to you because I might've just shattered it." Arrieta shouted up to me, making me laugh.

"It's fine." I yelled back down to him. "Alright so on three we lift?" I looked at the other three and saw them nod. "One, two, three." I grunted and lifted my corner of the bed up. Shuffling and shifting my hand positions we managed to get the bed into the room and set it down in the middle of the wall.

"That was easy." Dexter spread out over my bed and closed his eyes.

"Well then moving my dresser and then the guest bedroom stuff into the other room will be a piece of cake." I muttered, before walking back to the landing. We all got into position and lifted the dresser, we repeated our actions and placed all the furniture in the guest bedroom.

"Are you guys done up there?" Maddon shouted up the stairwell.

"Yeah I think so." I looked around the room and nodded. Running out of the bedroom I push past Dexter and race to the stairs. Just before I reached the top step, Rizzo came out of nowhere and blindsided me knocking me to the floor. "Bro." I wheezed out rolling on the ground clutching my stomach.

"What the heck was that? It sounded like an elephant just fell down." Maddon yelled out coming up the steps.

"We're good, just wrestling. We are on our way down." Dexter called out rushing down the steps making sure he didn't come up.

"Just hold still." Rizzo muttered, as he bent down and picked me up placing me over his shoulder. Groaning I rested my head against his back. "I didn't mean that by the way you know that right?" He whispered as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm fine now, I'm just gonna have a massive bruise on my side." I whispered as he placed me on my feet. Leaning heavily on Rizzo, we walked into the living room to regroup with everyone. "Wow, not bad guys not bad." I sat down on the couch looking up at the TV.

"I'm starting a list. What does Kris need?" Maddon stated pulling out a pencil and pad of paper.

"Dinner but on the side not for food, we need Emma's bedroom furniture, basement furniture, kitchen table, bar stools, blinds for windows." Ross listed out without missing a beat. "Oh don't forget paint." Everyone nodded in agreement before looking at me.

"Sounds good, if we miss anything I can get it some other time." I muttered closing my eyes feeling a headache coming on.

"We will stay here and clean up and order dinner. You guys go split up and buy everything we need. Meet back here in two hours." Rizzo ordered shooing everyone out of the house after making sure they knew what to buy.

Standing up I walk a few feet before a wave of dizziness hits me and I drop to my knees. "Whoa man just lay down for a few minutes. I'll clean up don't worry." Rizzo ran over to me and placed a pillow under my head. "Just relax. I won't lie, I did hit you a little hard-" I closed my eyes and passed out before he continued.

****************

"How long has he been asleep?"

"Well it's been around four hours now. But since we finished both bedrooms, I feel like we should wake him up. My mom just texted me that they just got back." Rizzo's voice got louder the more I woke up. "Hey Kris wake up."

"I'm up, don't worry." I wrapped my hand around his outstretched one and let him pull me up. "What time is it?" I asked looking out the window noticing it was pitch black out.

"Um it's almost nine o'clock, and Emma is across the street." He added at the end. "How about you go get her and I'll make sure that everything looks perfect." I walked with him towards the door nodding.

"Hey thanks for doing this man. I'm proud to call you my best friend." We both smirked at each other and laughed. Giving him a quick hug I walked out the door.

I really can't wait to see Emma's reaction.

Thanks for reading guys! I know these chapters aren't super eventful but I'm gonna make some magic happen. Haha let me know what you thought.