3.9

Emma's P.O.V.

1:08 P.M.

"How does Olive Garden sound?" Maddon called out as I walked side by side with Riz and KB.

I could call him dad now.

Smiling to myself I got caught up in my thoughts and  didn't notice that everyone had stopped. "Oof." I cried out falling to my butt after colliding into Addy.

"Hey there Miss. Emma Bryant! How are you today?" He bent down and picked me up placing me on his shoulders.

"I'm good, how are you?" I giggled out as I lightly tapped his head. He gave me a thumbs up before turning to face Joe. "We are going to Olive Garden correct?" I tried whispering but ended up giggling and yelling it out.

"The new addition to the Bryant family has spoken. To Olive Garden we go!" Joe pointed towards the door and began waving guys through.

"Addy you should ride with KB and me in his car. We can sing songs and play games." I twisted my body around and pointed towards KB.

"What's up Emma?" He asked walking over to me and plucking me from Addy's shoulder.

"Can Addy come with us in the car? Oh and can Riz come to it'll be super fun!" I asked him placing my face right in front of his.

His eyes are very blue.

"Sure I don't care, you guys okay with that?" He looked at the both of them as they nodded. "Then let's go." KB looked at me and nodded walking out of the courthouse and to his car.

"I call backseat with Emma!" Riz yelled out running up to me and grabbing me out of KB's arms. Placing my upper body over his shoulder he held onto my legs and jogged to the backseat of the car.

"Do you know how to operate the car seat?" I asked staring at his confused expression. He shook his head still looking at the seat.

"How about you just sit in my lap and I can use the seat belt over the both of us?" He asked before he walked around the car and got in on the other side buckling us in.

"I am only allowing this because the restaurant is less than five minutes away. Now what music what everyone like?" KB asked the three of us but maintained eye contact with me.

"Can we listen to a song from Frozen?" I felt Riz rest his head on mine making me giggle.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play. I never see you anymore. Come out the door. It's like you've gone away." The car radio blasted out as I began singing along. Riz pulled out his phone and began video taping me.

"Hi my name is Emma Bryant and this is me in the car with my best friends and my dad!" I giggled before going back to belting out the lyrics.

"Thank god we are here. No offense Emma, but you and Kris do not have the best singing voice, but it is hilarious to listen to." Addy cried out, jumping out of the car and to the ground, pretending to kiss it.

"Hey it wasn't that bad. Well actually maybe it was." I admitted climbing out of the car and into the parking lot. Following KB and the other two we walked into the restaurant and were immediately brought to a private room. Looking around the room I saw the all the tables were pushed so they formed a rectangular shape, allowing everyone to see everyone.

"Come in and pick a spot to eat. I've already ordered a buffet style meal, so it will be arriving shortly." Maddon called out to us, and threw out his arms telling us to sit wherever. Walking over to a spot next to him I sat down.

"Hi Joe." I chirped turning my head towards him after seeing KB sit next to me.

"Hey there Emma. I think Grandpa Joe needs a hug after today's stressful morning." He whispered to me before I reached over and gave him a hug. "Ah much better, so are you excited about moving?"

"Moving where?" I scrunched up my nose confused looking over at KB, who just laughed.

"Remember when I said that I bought a house across the street from Rizzo? Yeah well I actually did, the moving people are at the apartment right now and are shipping everything to our new house. So now we officially have a house and-" He was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"You are living right across the street from your favorite uncle. So here's the rundown of the neighborhood. They are a total of twenty eight houses. Majority of them belong to older couples, there are a few young couples and then there a few lone wolfs like me. There is a neighborhood pool pretty close to us, and it's indoors and outdoors. And finally there is a mini park right next to the pool, which is pretty fun." Riz looked at me and smiled.

"Woah, so when are we moving in?" I asked KB, who just looked down at his watch.

"Well after we finish eating, a few of the guys are going to go back with me to the house and finish moving some of the furniture. Then we will be running to the store and buying some more furniture pieces and paint. And during that time guess where you will be?" He looked at Riz and nodded. I watched him get up and walk over to the door and peek his head out before popping back in the room.

"Laurie and John!" I cried out, jumping from my seat and into their arms.

"Oh Emma sweetheart, we are so proud of you! You were so brave today." John told me bundling me up in his arms bouncing me up and down. I watched Laurie walk over to KB and give him a hug. "Guess what we are doing today?" He asked me walking over to his wife. "Build-a-Bear." He held up a finger to his lips telling me to be quiet.

"Okey dokey!" I giggled and he placed me in Laurie's arms as he shook KB's hand. "Are we really going to-" I was cut off by a her vigorous nodding.

"Lunch is being served, please everyone take a seat." Joe called out, before sitting down in his spot. Laurie placed me on the ground and I walked back to my chair.

"Can I say something to everyone?" I asked him. He nodded and tapped his knife against his water glass. The room quieted down and all eyes turned towards us.

Maybe I don't want to say anything.

"Emma has something she would like to say." He announced before he lifted me up to his shoulders.

"Okay um first of all hi guys!" I squeaked out, earning a chorus of laughter. "So I just wanted to say, I'm really thankful and happy for all of you guys coming out this morning to the courthouse. I know it wasn't the most fun thing in the world especially on one of your off days when you should be sleeping in." I paused earning a bunch of claps and laughs, "and now that it's over, I am hoping that we and when I say we, I mean you guys and Joe can continue this winning season and go on and win the world series!" I yelled out earning a laugh from everyone.

"I agree with the munchkin! We are going to be world series champs this year. Champs! Champs! Champs!" Riz called out starting a loud chant.

"Oh Emma, I love you princess." KB chuckled and grabbed me from Joe's shoulders.

"I love you too daddy!" I gave him a kiss on the nose.

"Champs! Champs! Champs!" Everyone in the room kept chanting as I ate a breadstick.

Holy cow, these things are amazing.

Not gonna lie Olive Garden breadsticks are samazin. Kinda slow chapter today, but thanks for reading! :) I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving! Let me know what ya think!