5.2

Kris's P.O.V.

8:58 A.M.

"What the heck?" I fluttered my eyes open and looked down at the movement on my stomach.

"Yeah I've been watching them shift in their sleep for around twenty five minutes now." Rizzo walking into the living room and sat down next to me on the couch. Handing me a cup of coffee, I nodded in thanks to him.

"What time is it?" I sighed trying to stretch my arms without waking Emma up. I turned my head to see why Rizzo wasn't responding and saw he was entranced in watching the tv.

"We will be right back with Scott van Pelt at nine o'clock." The female ESPN host announced before it switched to commercial.

"It is almost nine." He finally pulled his attention back over to me. Pulling out his phone he held it up and gestured for me to smile.

"Hold on." I whispered holding up my finger and held up my mug and smiled. Giving me a thumbs up when he had captured the moment, my phone vibrated on the seat next to me.

"Oh I wonder who that could be." The sarcasm in his voice led me to believe that it was himself.

"Oh wow. Some crazy person named Rizzo is sending me pictures of myself. What a stalker." I laughed as I saved the picture onto my camera roll.

"Go on twitter man. You're trending!" He smacked my arm causing my to jerk my body.

"Daddy?" Emma stirred before falling right back to sleep with Wrigley lying right next to her.

"Wow, sometimes I think you might be the dumbest person I know." I glared at him until I started laughing. Still laughing I opened Twitter and look through the trending topics.

Why am I blowing up?

Clicking on the the first topic I scrolled through a bunch of tweets from random people talking about how adorable Emma and I are especially with Wrigley. "How do they know about Wrigley?" I looked up at Rizzo confused.

"Well I might've taken a few pictures when you were sleeping, then sent them to a bunch of the team and then we all might've tweeted them." He trailed off at the end not looking me in the eye. Shaking my head I went to Rizzo's profile and scrolled through.

"You tweeted almost twenty pictures!" I whisper yelled at him as I clicked on the first one. Scrolling through I smiled at some and frowned at others.

"So do you like them?" His voice raised until he sounded like a choir singer. Nodding my head against my will, I went to my notifications and scrolled through.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked never taking my eyes off the screen.

"I think Emma and Wrigley fell asleep right away, then you pretty soon after. I'd say we got halfway through the movie before my parents went back to my house and your parents went upstairs to the guest bedroom." He let out a sharp laugh and held up his phone showing me a picture.

"When did you take that?" I widened my eyes in disbelief as I looked at myself sprawled out with Emma and Wrigley lying on shoulders. All three of our faces were inches from each other, and we looked dead to the world. But in the background making weird poses were Addison and Javier.

"Oh we took those ten minutes before you got up." Addison piped up behind me causing me to jump, waking up Emma and Wrigley.

"Daddy is it time to get up?" Emma's groggy voice whispered as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Unfortunately yes. These three clowns decided to wake you up." I flipped her around so she was facing the four of us. Giving her goofy smiles they all waved making her giggle.

"Wrigley!" She cried out and hugged his furry golden retriever body. Gently easing her off me, I stood up and stretched shaking out my stiff legs. Walking into the kitchen I poured Emma a bowl of Lucky Charms and walked back out.

"Here ya go princess." I handed her the bowl, as she settled herself between Rizzo and Addison on the couch.

"I'll take Wrigley out in the backyard." Javier offered standing up and chasing the pup around the room. Nodding to him I watched as they both ran out the back door.

"The blue marshmallows are my favorite!" Emma yelled out as Rizzo tried to grab one from her bowl. Swatting his hand away I give her a smile before stealing a blue one. "Hey!" She cried out handing the bowl to Rizzo and running after me.

"Ha you'll never catch me." I took off jogging towards the kitchen. Looking back over my shoulder I stuck my tongue out and then wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion as she stopped running and looked at me.

"Watch it." I turned my head and ran smack into my dad. Closing my eyes, I fell back onto my back and lied down on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Emma's face appeared over mine. Sitting up I gave her a kiss on the nose and smiled.

"Feeling great, how about you?" I asked picked her up and tickling her until her face got red from laughing. Standing up I placed her on my hip, "good morning father." I handed him an empty coffee mug before walking back into the living room.

"I swear if someone is eating my food." I leaned Emma down right next to Rizzo's ear as she whispered it.

"What do you mean?" He nervously laughed as he pulled the bowl away from him and handed it to her. "I believe this is yours."

"You bet it is." She giggled and went right back to eating. Smiling I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her, replacing it as my lock screen.

"So what is the Bryant clan gonna do today on a day off?" Javier questioned walking back into the door with Wrigley.

"Probably just hang around and get ready for Washington. I need to get a run in today though, so I'll find a time to do that." I explained sitting back down on the couch and turning up the tv.

"And now on Sports Center, The Chicago Cubs are heading into May being the best team in baseball. The young heavy hitting team is a favorite already for postseason and we are only a month into the season." The screen then switched to hockey and we all looked at each other nodding our heads.

"Well I say you guys go out with a bang just like you started." My dad announced walking into the living room.

I agree.

Sorry again late update. But I've been getting swamped with homework and sports. But thanks for reading :)