Chapter 12 (Part 2)

I sat there stunned. I compare Elizabeth to the Elizabeth I knew. The Elizabeth I was married to was a slut. She was weak, emotional, clingy, and petty.

The Elizabeth I see is strong, confident, independent, and beautiful. She changed so much. She dyed her hair to a light brown from her gorgeous dark brown hair. She is also thinner before she was already thin but now she looks like she is almost anorexic.

I wondered what changed her so much. Before all the cheating started she was perfect.

She was the perfect wife and anyone would have been lucky to have her. I loved her for her personally, mind, heart, and soul. I loved her for her.

She never needed to change. She was perfect, that's why I fell for her. That's why I can't believe how much she changes. During our marriage, she wouldn't even change her hairstyle.

She isn't the woman I fell in love with. One of the things that sealed the deal for me to ask her to marry me was that her eyes showed her every emotion.

I didn't see that often in my world, the business world, because you would never succeed if you did. So when I meet her it was like a breath of fresh air.

I stare at the women in front of me looking for anything similar to the women I knew and I didn't see anything.

I didn't see any emotion in her eyes. She didn't even look the same. She looked harder and older.

I look at her and it reminded me of when I started in this business. In the beginning, I was soft but I learn that in this world you can't be soft so I hardened.

That's what I wanted to prevent when we were married. She was so soft in a world where everyone was hardened. But now I see that I didn't succeed because she was too far gone.