Don't Leave Me Alone

Katsuki ran. He ran like there was no tomorrow, and there probably wasn't. Not if Izuku wasn't in his life, that is.

After what seemed like an endless amount of running, his legs began to burn. The pain would be unbearable for most people, but he had blocked it all out. The only thing on his mind at the moment was Deku. His Deku. He let his feet guide him. He knew nothing of his destination until it was in range. The park.
A place that became a touchy subject to Kastuki at a very young age. He hadn't been here since the incident that occurred when they were six. He ran through the park gates, huffing puffing as way to control his breathing.

His heart felt as if it was going to shatter at any given moment. "Deku. Please be ok."

**

"Stupid Kacchan."
Izuku swayed slightly on the swing, his toes the only thing touching the ground.
"I thought we were friends.
I guess not." He began to chuckle to himself as he clenched the swing chains tightly. His vision was soon blurred by tears.
"Don't be stupid, he never liked you. He simply pitied you, nothing else."
More tears streamed down his cheeks.
"He never liked you." He repeated.
"Ever."

Izuku sat in silence and simply let the tears out. He looked at the dirt and the small patch of grass, the only thing that distracted him from truly having a breakdown.
"OI DEKU! YOU JUST GONNA SIT THERE MOPING AROUND!" For a moment, his eyes lit up, he'd recognize that yell anywhere. He quickly got up and looked around.
"Kacchan?" No response.

He frowned and once again chuckled.
"I'm so desperate I'm imagining things. How much more pathetic can I get than this?"

"You're not pathetic, Deku."
Izuku's eyes widened.
"K-Kacchan?"
Izuku felt as arms wrapped around him and held him tightly.
"I'm so sorry, Deku."
Katsuki rested his chin on Izuku's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Why should you be? I'm the one who blew up in your face. I should be apologizing, not you."

In one swift movement he turned Izuku around, grabbed his shoulders, and stared him right in the eye.
"You did nothing wrong. And besides, I was talking about everything. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you." Izuku's eyes widened.

This must be a dream.

He thought.
Katsuki's eyes began to water. "You know how they say you never realize what you have until it's gone? That what's happening right now. I can't lose you. Y-You mean too much to me. Please. Don't leave me." By now he was crying, a rare sight that had only been seen by Izuku and his mother. Izuku's heart nearly shattered, he was the cause of Kacchan's pain. Izuku pulled Katsuki into a tight hug, "Believe me," his hand began to move in circular movements across his back as way to soothe the blonde, "I won't." He buried his face into his shoulder and nuzzled close to the crook of his neck.

Kacchan sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, De-I mean Izuku." Kacchan said softly. Deku frowned. Izuku had just sounded odd coming out of Kastuki's mouth. It made him uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.
"I like it better when you call me Deku..." he mumbled. Katsuki gave a half smile, "Alright then, Deku, how 'bout we take you back to your room?" Katsuki received a soft grunt and groan from the smaller boy. He stifled a laugh, "I'll be there, right by your side... I promise,"

After a bit of coaxing, Izuku agreed. "Fine, but please, don't leave me alone again. I missed you. I thought... you didn't want me anymore." He mumbled the last part. "I'm so sorry, Deku. I don't deserve you. But I'm gonna make it up to you, ok?"

He slowly nodded.

"Ok."