Date

I was thankful for the mask that Uraraka forced me to wear, for it was the only thing that hid my scarlet blush. Kacchan and I were currently walking throughout the city, fingers intertwined together. Occasionally, I'd steal a glance at both our hands and at Kacchan himself. I just couldn't believe it one bit. Never had someone held my hand before, especially not Kacchan.

Not like this anyway.

Kacchan asked me out.

He's holding my hand.

Katsuki is on a date with me.

"What are you smiling about dumbass?" His aggressive and standoff-ish voice contrasted entirely with his gentle gaze, the gaze he only ever seemed to give to me. I couldn't help but giggle, his cheeks reddening as a result. "How'd you know?" My fingers seemed to get even more tangled up in his as he tightened our hold, a warm blush making its way to my cheeks, the tip of my ears probably also red. He gently pinched them as a result, a small smile forming on his features. "I can see it in your eyes, they seemed to light up when you smile. They always have, and it's fucking beautiful." My heart was now beating wildly, my face now hot as utter shock filled my entire person. "K-Kacchan..."

His smile faded into his regular stone-cold face. "We're gonna be late." He let go of my hand, now grabbing me harshly by the wrist and dragging me off to, to the movies?!

"Oi Denki, I see you held true to your promise, now we're gonna get snacks, stay in line." He dragged me off, asking what'd I'd like.

"Uh, popcorn?"

"And..."

"That's all."

There was a moment of silence before he clicked his tongue and sighed. Next thing I knew he was buying every single candy that I ever liked. I only stared at him with my mouth agape, my hand loosening on his in utter shock. "What? You're looking at me like I just hit my head on this very counter several times and ran into a wall."

I averted my gaze. "Sorry Kacchan." He was handed a box full of drinks and snacks from the guy at concession. He shoved it in my arms and grabbed me by the chin. "Stop apologizing." I attempted to look away. His ruby eyes were gentle for once. We stayed there for a moment or two till he pulled himself away along with the box. "Hurry up, dumbass." He mumbled making his way back to the line. The redhead and blonde stepped out of the way as we took their place.

"Thanks." The ash-blonde mumbled. 

The blonde snickered as the redhead held his ear and leaned in closer. "I'm sorry what was that."

Kacchan growled which resulted in me pinching his arm. He scowled before repeating his words loudly and clearly.

"Thanks." His venomous voice spoke out.

They laughed once again.

"You're wrapped around his finger, Bakugou. Who knew you were this much of a softy around him? So what's this cutie look like anyway?" His hand made its way to my mask as my eyes widened. I whimpered.

I wasn't allowed to take it off.

Kacchan growled and the redhead stopped moving entirely, the grin he once wore now long gone. "Go any closer and I'll snap your arm." He pulled back his arm and mumbled a sorry.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

I pinched him once again. "Kacchan." I said sternly before glaring at him. The two boys laughed hysterically as Kacchan averted his gaze, his cheeks dusted red as he bit the inside of his cheek.