Birthday Speacial - Part I ~ Dorothy

A/N: The song is Ordinary World - Green Day. DON'T play until you see the '✨'.

...

Kacchan walked out on me.

The first hour or so we were perfectly fine. We cuddled, watching All Might: The Animation, suggested by your's truly. After the second episode I of course had to go and blabber out my trivial knowledge in order to impress him.

"Did you know it's Grenade's birthday today?"

He adjusted himself on the couch pulling me a bit closer. "Really?" He seemed rather interested so I went on. "Yeah they made a whole special about it. Wanna watch?"

"Sure. Why the fucking hell not?"

And so his fussiness began.

Throughout the entire episode Katsuki scoffed and rolled his eyes. He held me tighter and sometimes even let me go all together. A pit formed in my stomachs and I was far too scared to ask him what was wrong. I honestly wished I had checked on him properly. About 15 minutes into the episode he finally cracked.

He pushed me off to the point where I almost hit my head and went straight for his jacket. "I gotta go." He muttered bitterly. You'd think I was relieved that I didn't get one of his death stares, but I wasn't. It meant I had hurt him.

"Are you alright Ka-"

The door slammed shut. "-chan?"

I felt guilty, my heart ached for a bit. Was I not good enough? I turned off the tv. My nervous tick of mumbling finally came out. "What did I do? Kacchan loves the Animation probably even more than I do, especially Kazuto and Izō. He especially loved Izō's personality. To be honest I was quite jealous at times. Kacchan loves Grenade's quirk, his personality. It was like the two were twins! They even share the same birth-"

"-day..."

April 20th...

Oh man, I was a terrible boyfriend.

I began to tear up with stress. Questions and thoughts came surging through me in a flash. It was both heartbreaking and overwhelming. I tugged on my hair and whimpered. Damn, I was such a crybaby.

"He hates me..." the rest of my mumbles became fast and incoherent, even to me. My vision seemed to blacken a bit.

"What if I've lost him?" Gosh, this mumbling never helps. Why couldn't I be as calm and as cool as...

"Katsuki..."

Soon enough I grew quiet, hands wrapped around my knees and a blanket over my body. I think I was even shaking a bit , I was too out of it to even care at this point. Kacchan was gonna come back very soon and he was sure to break up with me.

"Yo, Izuku, it's my lunch break and I brought you some of the good stu—Alright what the hell happened?"

Now whose was that voice again? My thoughts asked themselves.

Uraraka?

"I'm a terrible boyfriend... I'm the worst boyfriend in the history of boyfriends." I said weakly. I saw her silhouette sit in front of me, she patted my head. "You are not. What the hell did that idiot do to you?"

"I forgot his birthday."

"Izuku you idiot." She hopped off the bed and just as I thought she was leaving she pulled off my blanket. "Get dressed in 15 minuets, look nice. I'll start making reservations." She pulled out her phone as I began to glumly look at the clothing I of course easily managed to make look horrendous in just about everything.