Rhodophobia ~ Part I

"We should totally plan a triple date!"

Denki had been rambling about his new girlfriend since last week when he finally managed to confess. He had been rambling on and on until this idea that didn't seem that bad escaped his lips. Kirishima and Bakugou shook their head no. Even if it did sound like a great idea, nothing great ever lived to see the daylight when it was conjured by Denki's brain. He whined for a bit, trying his hardest to convince the two before slowly rambling on about how awesome his girlfriend was and how he missed her so. If it wasn't for her being in the light music club she would've been here and if it wasn't for Denki's stacks of unfinished homework at home, he would've been listening to her. She was the lead guitarist and lead singer. And she was the most beautiful girl ever.

"I'm thinking about being their tech guy." He mused lover boy's eyes were practically morphed into hearts. "You know to spend more time with her and all? And the school told them they need a tech guy to perform an actual concert on school grounds. They do need the publicity after all." The three hadn't known a light music club had even existed until Denki began to date their club president.

Kirishima snickered. "How are you gonna do it without looking like a complete idiot? I swear Katsuki this guy gets electrocuted every time he so much as looks at an outlet. I think his unluckiness fried and short-circuited a few of his brain cells, to be honest." Denki's cheeks flourished a vibrant red.

"That's not true! Don't believe everything my mom says!"

Then again Denki wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it was the words of Denki's mom, the blunt yet very nice mother, who Kirishima had quoted, word by word.

The blonde slowed down slightly, staring at the flower shop that stood just a few meters ahead. He remember how Izuku adored the bouquet he kept it in a beautiful vase and how he was really really sad when the last forget-me-not and rose wilted away. Another bouquet of flowers wouldn't hurt, plus it was their monthiversary after all. Well, it was actually tomorrow but still.

And there Katsuki was, feet glued to the concrete as he looked at the flowers in the shop named 'Floral Delights', his hands fishing through the multiple pockets and pouches on his khaki capris for his wallet. He grunted in frustration. He just had to wear these pants, didn't he?

Kirishima stopped laughing.

Katsuki could've sworn that Kirishima and Denki had made eye contact with Ashido through the display window. Mina reacted with a look of horror and hid behind the pink curtains after a second or so. The red-head tore his gaze away. Denki took one last look at the arm poking out from the curtain before looking at Kirishima worryingly.

"We should go." The redhead pulled the two blondes away, leaving Ashido to peak through a part in the fabric, both with fear and just a hint of relief.

"What the hell was that about?" Katsuki growled. He had just found his wallet and he was ready to buy not a bouquet but a flower pot of some lovely carnations. Deku would've loved that. His heart melted slightly at the thought but soon burned with flames of fury because of the fact that he was dragged away. Denki laughed nervously. No one knew how to deal with a ticked off Kastuki. "So about that triple date?" Just as Denki was going to put his arm around him, the blonde pulled away. "The hell's wrong with you two?" The redhead bit the inside of his cheek and looked at his shoes. Denki seemed worried, eyes trailed back to the flower shop. "Katsuki let's go drop you off at Izuku's room, alright?" Denki reached for his arm once again but this time Katsuki slapped his hand away. "Don't you fucking dare." He had seen the look of horror in both Denki and Kirishima's eyes earlier. It was the look of complete and utter fear that he always got during school. The only difference was he knew he deserved it. He wanted to be feared. Mina Ashido did nothing to deserve such a look because she was not like Katsuki.