All I Want

Day -1

"B-But what if I drown?" Izuku pulled at the hem of his shirt, reluctant to take it off and go into the cold waters.

"You won't."

Number 16...

"No Kacchan!!! Let me go!!"

Learn to swim...

Katsuki grinned at the boy who squirmed frantically and was attempting to climb the blonde, at three feet that is.

"Geez Deku, we haven't even gotten to the good stuff and you're already flipping the fuck out." The blonde held him in a piggy back, his face nuzzled into his shoulder, wet locks brushing against Katsuki's red cheeks. "I'm scared. I'm gonna drown. I'm gonna drown. I'm gonna dr-"

The blonde brought Izuku down and pressed his forehead to his. "You're not gonna drown. Not when I'm here alright?" The smaller boy calmed down drastically to the surprisingly calm voice that belonged none other to Katsuki Bakugou. His heart began to beat rather fast, and this time it wasn't because of fear. It was because of the blonde himself. He knew he liked the guy, but did he love him? Was this why his heart would beat so fast?

Just that single thought made him a bit wheezy.

"But what if I-"

"It's three feet for fucks sake. You feel like you're drowning, just stand." Izuku backed away slowly his hand still holding tightly to both Katsuki's arm arm and the ledge, his body was tense. At this rate, he'd never float.

"And besides,"

"I'm your hero, remember?"

Day - 2

"Kacchan! I'm doing it! I'm actually doing it!" Izuku swam wearily to the blonde who was currently sitting near the line .

"Oi! You're gonna get chlorine in your mouth!" He said rather harshly, spiky hair flattened as he tried his hardest to fight a smile. Izuku giggled before sinking into the waters. Katsuki rolled his eyes and kicked his feet playfully at the water, giving a warm smile. "Dumbass..." he muttered under his breath.

"Of all the people in the world..."

As seconds passed, Katsuki grew worried. He looked frantically around the empty pool for a green mop of hair. The blonde panicked before diving into the cold waters. He should've never agreed to this. "Deku!"

Suddenly arm came from behind him and attempted to drag him down. Katsuki was quick to pull himself up dropping the figure into the waters. "Stupid person, distracting me from saving Izuku." He growled before Izuku floated above with a goofy grin.

"Got you Ka...chan?"

The blonde pulled Izuku into an embrace.

"Oi Kacchan are you alri-"

"I thought I had lost you far earlier than expected." Katsuki hid in Izuku's shoulder, clinging onto him for dear life. The pain in Izuku's chest came with a guilty pang.

Always messing things up Izuku...

There was a reason he called you Deku...

Useless...

"I'm sorry Kacchan." He muttered under his breath, inaudible to the clingy blonde.

Why'd you ever have to meet a stupid boy who only brings bad news?

"At least you're ok." Katsuki gave a genuine smile, rubbing the back of his neck as water dripped from the blonde's once spiky hair. All Izuku could think of was the day Kacchan found out. The day he found out.

"You alright Izuku?" The blonde said softly, bringing Izuku a bit closer in an attempt to make Izuku forget his sorrows.

This was supposed to be a happy year...

Not a sad one.

The boy began to blush, his cheeks complimenting the ruby eyes he was oh so fond of. "You sound weird when you're nice. Cute...but weird." Izuku concluded as he hopped out of the pool and onto the ledge, just as the blonde had done a while ago. Katsuki only stared as Izuku slicked his hair back, the somewhat toned body open for all to see.

Katsuki was thankful that no one else was here to see him.

He soon did the same and sat next to his 'partner'. Whatever they were.

"Hey Kacchan?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we? What am I to you?"

"You're a lot to me...and we can be whatever you want us to be. I don't mind waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

Of all the people in the world it was you...

And all I want...

...is for you to love me too.

16. L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶-t̶o̶-s̶w̶i̶m̶