Question

"Is it bad that I've become like this? He just makes me so happy and scared at the exact same time that it just makes me want to vomit." Izuku tugged at his hair, pacing back and forth before the hospital bed. Toshinori gave a light laugh at the stressful teenage boy and his 'boy problems'. "I'd say it's more than being in like with that boyfriend of yours." Izuku blushed profusely, hands behind his back as he rocked back and forth from heel to toe.

"He's not my boyfriend." Izuku frowned. Why couldn't the blonde get it over with already? Maybe he was embarrassed, or maybe...he just didn't like Izuku that way. Maybe that's why they never kissed. Why he never was asked out.

"You know sometimes, making the first move isn't so bad. From what I heard, that Kacchan of yours is a bit stubborn and has a hard time expressing himself. Maybe he wants to, but doesn't know if you'd accept."

"Of course I would that dunce!!!!" The blonde sighed, tightening his robe as a small draft kicked in. "Maybe you should...you know...ask him yourself. Whether he's ready or not." Izuku sunk in his chair, lips pouting as he crossed his arms. "Last time I asked what we were he didn't answer my question...we'll not exactly that is."

Toshinori lifted his gaze, blue eyes now on Izuku as he peaked with interest. "What did he say?"

"You're a lot to me...and we can be whatever you want us to be. I don't mind waiting."

Toshinori smiled.

"It looks like you're the dunce here, my boy." Finally realizing what he meant Izuku blushed profusely. "I am a dunce aren't I?" Izuku smiled happily, his hand on his reddening cheek.

"You should call him." The blonde suggested to Izuku, earning what seemed like a thousand enthusiastic nods from the latter. "I will."

...

"Kacchan~ Where are you?" I stared at my phone the text I sent still unread. I bit my lip and began to swing my feet back and forth. "Was I supposed to meet him at his house?"

"What if he thinks I set him up." I bean to pace back and forth biting my nail, my eyes glued to the small screen in my hand. "Please answer..."

The door soon swung open. A rather overenthusiastic brunette jumped in the room. "Time for your medicine!!!" She chimed. I tried my hardest not to pout. "But it makes me drowsy. I don't wanna be asleep for my date. Plus it tastes like shi-"

"Alrighty Midoriya! Drink it or I'll shove it down your throat." She smiled sweetly in the most terrifying way possible. I quickly drank the glass of medicine out of fear of what she'd do. Not even two seconds later I was pinching the bridge of my nose, my tongue sticking out because of the dreadful taste and worse, the aftertaste. "Bleh!"

"Goodbye Midoriya~" With that, she skipped out the door, humming happily with no care in the world as I suffered from the dreadful aftertaste.

Soon enough, the taste was gone and I felt lonely once again. "Maybe I got the time wrong." I sighed before putting my phone aside and yawning.

"I guess a nap wouldn't hurt."

...

Katsuki ran like his life was on the line.

How could he forget?

He ran through the crowds in a practically full on sprint.

Izuku's gonna kill him.

He took the fastest route to the hospital, mentally scolding himself for forgetting such an important date. He slowed down upon reaching the hospital doors and casually walked through the lobby and to the elevator, awaiting whatever laid behind the dreadful door. It took him a full two minutes to finally get over his nerves and face the music.