Rhodophobia ~ Part II - I Fell for You

No! This is wrong! I can't, not after all I put her through.

Kirishima was completely enamored with Mina Ashido.

He loved her sweetness...

her confidence...

her forgiving nature...

Currently, they were in the park, Izuku talking to Mina on the swings. The two laughed. 'What a beautiful laugh.' He thought as he sighed and leaned back into the tree.

Kastuki sighed. "I'm totally in love with the shit nerd but I'm too much of a scared fuck to even tell him! I don't know what to fucking do." He growled a bit and clutched his chest with his right, the other hand tearing away at the poor grass. Kirishima laughed. "Katsuki! You're so intense! The fact that Izuku can handle this much of you for long periods of time is quite amazing. He was obviously made for you!" The blonde's response was a sentence full of grumbles and 'fuckers'. "He loves being around me, shut up." He mumbled. "Exactly!" The redhead laughed, rather too loudly for the blonde's taste before calming down, eyes now back on Mina. Kirishima sighed once again and slouched into the tree, his eyes never leaving the beautiful girl before him. "You're so lucky to have someone like that. Katsuki, what is it like to love someone?"

The blonde followed Kirishima's gaze to the swing sets. At first he was furious. How dare he so much as look Deku's way. He growled. "Don't you dare touch my Izuku." He threatened, which led the latter into another fit of obnoxious laughter. "As much of a catch Izuku seems to be," he paused, he had choose his words carefully. Katsuki was already provoked and ready to take territorial precautions, friend or not. "I could never like him that way. Also why would I interfere with mine and Denki's otp?" He snickered.

"OTP!" Denki and Jirou whooped happily from a bench nearby as they jokingly pumped their fists in the air.

If he was looking at Izuku, the who the hell was he talking about?

And then it all seem to make sense.

Next to the boy of his dreams was Mina.

Katsuki stared at Kirishima with complete and utter confusion, but to the redhead, he kinda looked constipated. He had already gotten used to the odd expressions that Katsuki would make. Not that it mattered what face he'd make, all he could think about was Ashido. The blonde was now in the state of looking back and forth between the two, his face growing more agitated and wrinkled. "Hair for brains and the Pinky! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean-"

"First you make her life a living hell and then you decide that you're gonna love her without making your fucking amends?" Katsuki was both pissed and absolutely hurt, remembering all the struggles it took just to even talk to Izuku without having to beat himself up about it all the freaking time. The blonde hated himself, how could he be such a monster to this poor boy, he'd ask himself every single night when he'd get home. Even to this day he could never forgive himself and feel worthy of the love he's received. especially when it came to the times when all he could was stay awake, restless in bed as the latter rested without a worry in the world. "As of right now she's terrified of you. I don't care how nice you are to her now. There's a reason she's fucking over there and not here with your sorry ass! Scars take time to heal and sometimes they never do and you want to fucking ask her out?! What the hell is wrong with you, shit brains?"