Intentions

Kacchan was acting awfully polite to his mother. Both his swearing and rude comments had nearly ceased.

He let the occasional swear word slip every once in a while when he dropped something or stubbed his toe. It usually ended with him sheepishly apologizing and his mother trying to hold back a laugh.

Long story short.
He needed that trip.
No matter the costs.
He was too much a coward to tell his mother it was for a good cause, it was for Deku.

At this very moment, Kacchan was cleaning around the house. His phone, that just happened to be nearby, gave out a startling buzz.

Deku: I'm at your front door

Katsuki had mixed feelings.
Should he have been happy at the fact that Deku was there? Or entirely creeped out about him being at the front door?

"Fuck it," he mumbled. He shoved his phone in his pocket and he began to sprint to the door. "KATSUKI! NO RUNNING!!" His mother yelled. He sighed in frustration and reluctantly halted his sprint, which was soon replaced by a fast-paced walk.

He quickly opened the door, greeted by the one and only boy, Izuku, who Kacchan referred to as Deku. A smile was plastered on his freckled face.

"Hi Kacchan." Izuku greeted through slight pants. Beads of sweat decorated his forehead and hairline. Tiny green strands of hair sticking to the back of his neck and cheeks. His face was also slightly red.

There was no doubt in Katsuki's mind that he had ran all the way from the hospital to his house.

Was he this eager to see me? And shouldn't he be in his hospital room?

With this heat, he was surprised that the boy hadn't passed out yet.

He grabbed Izuku by the hand and pulled him in through the his door.
"Who was that?" His mother yelled from somewhere in the house.

"It's just Deku." He replied. He then quickly dragged him to his room, thus preventing his mother from asking more questions.

The blonde pushed the smaller boy onto his bed with force. He stood in front of the startled boy, his face filled with annoyance. "What do you want?" Said Katsuki with unintentional rudeness.

Izuku let out a whimper of distress. Was it wrong that he wanted to see Katsuki, his only friend at the moment? His eyes watered, leaving them to look glasslike, luckily it wasn't enough to make him fully cry. But nevertheless, Katsuki had hurt Izuku, and according to the promise he made himself, he'd never hurt Izuku.
Ever.

Katsuki never intended to seem rude to the boy. He never intended to make him cry; to hurt him.
But as usual, the blonde would only hurt him.

Sometimes he felt that he and Izuku should have never met.

But his heart would say otherwise.

As cruel as it sounded, Katsuki was glad that he had beaten up Izuku on his second day at his middle school.

Although it happened a whopping 6 years ago, he remembered every single detail that day as if he had only experienced it 6 minutes ago.

**
Katsuki was furious, he glared at every student that even glanced at him.
He was a ticking time bomb at the moment. Everyone at school had known him to be short tempered, so they knew to let him be and avoided him at all costs. All except Izuku.