Room 406

Hospital room 406 was an abnormal room compared to the rest. Unlike most plain white rooms in the hospital, this room was customized to make Izuku feel more at home. The white walls stayed, but the fictional character, All Might, had posters of himself plastered around the room in no particular order. White tiles were partially covered with a yellow rug. The hospital bed remained, but was covered in Izuku's personal bright blue blankets and pillows. He had a comfy couch by the window and a plain white nightstand with a lamp beside his bed. A desk was set aside in the corner and held his laptop, comic books, papers, pens, pencils, and drawings. A shoes and clothes were put in the closet that was next to the desk. Sure, it wasn't home, but the nurses and doctors tried to make his room as best as they could. The only normal thing in the room, was the heart monitor that beeped eerily in the corner.

Another thing that made this room even more abnormal was the fact that laughter was heard. People we're actually laughing in a place of sadness. All because of particular boy.

Katsuki Bakugou.

"K-Ka...chan...stop!" Izuku yelled as he broke down into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Not until you give me the remote, Deku." Katsuki smiled as his fingers moved at inhuman speeds across his stomach and neck. "N-Never!" Tears began to form from the amount of laughing. After a little bit more tickling the remote that was secured tightly in Izuku's hand had slipped out and fell into Katsuki's. He immediately stopped tickling him, but stayed in the same position.

He towered over the pinned boy as he stared into the green eyes he adored so much. "That wasn't that hard now was it, Deku?" Izuku, who wasn't distracted anymore, immediately blushed a reddish-pink upon noticing their position. He shook his head quickly, "N-No, Kacchan." Katsuki tilted his head, unfazed by their current position. "Oi! What's up with you?" He slightly yelled in Izuku's face. Izuku flinched and shook his head, "Nothing! I'm just a little tired." He said, mumbling the last part.

'And crazy in like with you. Like, like-like.'

Katsuki sighed in relief, glad he was ok. He could've sworn Izuku had a fever. Since Izuku's body is nearing its end, the doctors believe his immunities are somewhat weak. Which is why he is not to leave his hospital room. A mere fever could actually kill him.

Katsuki picked up Izuku and sat him next to him on floor. He began to change the channel till he came across a horror movie, one of his favorites to be exact. "Kacchan~" Izuku whined, bringing himself closer to the blonde.

Don't worry, Deku. I'll protect you... wait, what?!

**
Throughout the movie, Izuku jumped, screamed, and most importantly, he clung to Katsuki for dear life. The blonde didn't really mind at first, that was until Izuku yelled something in the lines of, "Save me Kacchan!"

If Katsuki was actually paying attention to Izuku rather than movie, he would have known that he had said, "I really really like you, please save me from these crude shadow monster thingies!" Izuku on the other hand, never realized what he said, he was so scared that he didn't even realize that he spoke.

Katsuki was now a blushing mess. His heart began to pound upon realizing how close they were. Even though he wanted to push away the whimpering boy, a part of him wanted to stay like this. He wanted to protect Izuku from those shadow monster thingies. He want to be near him. To comfort him. To be his hero. He sighed and turned off the tv with the remote, pulling Izuku closer than before. "Thank you." Izuku mumbled. "I'm sorry for making you watch the movie."

All those years of bullying Izuku made him forget things. Things that he now seemed to remember.

1. Izuku's birthday is July 15th
2. Izuku loves Kastsudon
3. Izuku is insecure
4. Izuku doesn't like confrontation
5. Izuku overthinks even the smallest things
6. Izuku loves superheroes, All Might is his favorite
7. Izuku also has comic books and other collectibles that he treasures
8. Izuku's favorite movie genre is Action
*9. Izuku's least favorite movie genre is Horror
10. Izuku is timid around strangers
11. Izuku bites his lip when he's nervous
12. Izuku is a terrible liar
13. Izuku is very clingy
14. Izuku hates being alone
...

The list goes on and on. Katsuki mentally scolded himself for making Izuku watch such a scary movie without a second thought. "I'm sorry for being such a scaredy cat. I know that it's one of your favorites." Izuku apologized and gave a weary half smile.

15. Izuku apologizes for practically everything

"How'd you know?" Izuku giggled, forgetting that he was scared out of his mind only a second ago. "How could I forget? You only talked about that movie every single moment you could when we were kids." Katsuki smiled softly. It made him feel all warm inside that Izuku actually remembered over the years. "You remembered?" Katsuki asked softly, slightly taking Izuku aback. He then smiled to himself, only he could bring out this side of Kacchan. Him and him alone. No one else.

He nodded. "Of course I remember a lot of things about you. Your birthday is April 20. You like spicy things. You're confident in everything you do, even if you don't know what your doing. You're not afraid to fight for what you believe in. You're not scared of much. You're competitive. You like to climb things to challenge yourself. You're stubborn and refuse to change your mind once it's set on something. You like Horror and Action movies. You say you hate sappy romance movies but there's one close to your heart that you secretly watch when no one's around. You don't like talking to people you don't know and would rather be with a familiar face. When you're mad you yell out random cuss words to form a sentence. When you're really mad you use 'fuck' in many different ways and somehow, I understand exactly what you saying. When you're sad you maintain an expressionless face. When you're really sad you cry. You tap you're fingers when you're impatient. You love explosions for some odd reason. You listen to music at full blast when you have very... defined feelings. Sometimes you plug in your earphones and ignore people on purpose to avoid social interaction. The list goes on and-...Oh." The blonde cut off Izuku by hugging him tightly. "Why are you so...forgiving?! Why must you always make me feel bad about hurting you?"

...
"Oh no, Kacchan!" We were currently sitting on the couch while I watched Deku read a comic book. Suddenly, Deku dropped the comic to the floor. It seemed as if he was hyperventilating when he sprang off the couch and began his search. He looked under the bed, in his closet, in and on his desk, the nightstand, and under the rug. Deku's eyes widened as tears brimmed them. His lips quivered along with the rest of him. He only stood there, by the window, his only movement was from his shaking body. I walked to him and pulled him tight. I hated when he was hurt. What could have possibly made him cry so badly.

Did he lose something?

"My bucket list..." he mumbled into my chest, "it's gone."