Pinky

I stared at the flower shop before me. 'Floral Delights!' The shop read in cursive baby pink letters. I gave a small huff, a little embarrassed to be seen at such a pink place. Last time I ever tell my mother about my feelings. I began cursing my mother under my breath for forcing me to buy him flowers and ask him out. I also cursed her for sending me to such a dainty place. Sighing in disappointment upon seeing the open sign, I walked in.

"Welcome to Floral Delights!" The girl said too cheerfully for my own liking. She smiled widely and seemed to be working on a bouquet at the moment. Her uniform consisted of a white sleeveless button-up, white rolled up capris, a baby pink half-apron, and matching pink converse.

I couldn't help but give her a second glance, her short fluffy hair was a pale pink and I wasn't sure if it was just me or the lighting, but her skin seemed to be pink as well. The sclera of her eyes were black, golden flecks resigned in her practically non-existent pupils.

Wasn't even gonna question it.

I turned on the ball of my foot and looked at the pre-made bouquets.

What's Deku's favorite flower?

I slowly inspected the different flowers with confusion written all over my face. It was already my second time going around the shop.

Why are there so many flowers?

"Who's the lucky girl?"

I jumped, turning around to see the girl I now named Pinky, right by my shoulder. She was smiling, of course. Wouldn't surprise me if her mouth fell off.

"He's a guy." I answered bluntly and tried my best to walk away. Unfortunately, my hand was pulled back as the surprisingly strong girl smirked. "Didn't Ms. Bakugou ever teach you manners?"

I swear that woman can never shut her mouth.

"How'd you-"

"If you actually paid attention to your mother you'd know she used to work here. I was her trainee." She interrupted me, I refrained myself from grunting, my mother stating that it reminded her of a constipated man. "She told me to help you. So tell me yours and Izuku's life story."

"How'd you-"

"She told me everything. The only reason I asked who was the lucky girl instead of boy was to cover myself up and see if you were open with your sexuality. So tell me what's with you two?" She asked with another smile. I took a mental note to scold my mother later.

I sighed, knowing she'd tell my mother if I left. "When we first met, I beat him up. I soon found out we live fairly close and we became friends. Something happened and still to this day, I blame myself for it. I distanced myself, I was meaner, colder. At first I did it because I cared for him, but it seems I had forgotten. I began bullying him once again for my own amusement, but it never brought me any. Soon enough, Deku was taken to the hospital. They told him he's too weak and his body will give out within a year's time. It was raining that day. When his mother called me, I remembered skipping class to run all the way to the hospital. Not a single umbrella sheltering me. When I saw him I realized how much I cared for him. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized my true feelings for him."

She nodded her face now serious as her hands hovered over over the garden flowers across from the bouquets. "Do you ever feel sorry about what you did?"

I nodded. "More than you'd ever know."

"Do you love him?"

"I'm falling for him." I corrected. I wasn't there. Not just yet.

"Would you ever leave him?" She questioned which resulted in me shaking my head.

"Only a fool would."

She smiled and pulled her hand back and closer to her face.

"Come back tomorrow morning. The bouquet will be ready. K?" Her eyes seemed to be glued onto the mini indoor garden before her, mumbling something about checking out the green house.

"Ok," I answered, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Ok now shoo! I need to work!" She pushed me to through the entrance. A click and the flipping of the open sign signaling to me that she was closing up.

Now to think of the perfect date.