Where There's a Will There's a Way ~ part II - Restless

My name is Katsuki Bakuou and I have fallen in love with my terminally ill tormentee/boyfriend/'bestest' friend.

And here he is

in a bed

alone...with me

personal boundaries obviously crossed and destroyed.

I've been staring at his lips for a freakin' hour.

I want to kiss him so badly.

Knowing me though I'd just fuck it up. I want his first kiss to be perfect. My hand somehow ended up tracing his chapped bottom lip.

This hasn't been the first time I've been in this situation.

Me and him...

In the same bed.

Izuku sleeping soundly...

Me laying down beside him...

restless.

God dammit I fucking hate this damn feeling. I feel so weak.

He stirred slightly, his legs wrapping around me and moving his face from in front of me to the crook of my neck. His lips grazed both my chin and neck.

It sent shivers down my spine.

I knew I looked stupid. My face flushed and the color concentrated in my cheeks. I just knew I had that weak and helpless look on my face.

I let out a sigh in a pathetic attempt to calm my drumming heart.

"I love you so much Izuku Midoriya. I love you so fucking much and I don't know fucking why." I said in a whisper, obviously cautious of the boy that wrapped himself around me. "Goddammit. Why must you make me feel so fucking weird? Sometimes I wonder if I make you feel that way...the same way. What if you only like me? I'm in way too fucking deep and you may only be scratching the surface. Does this count as unrequited love? Fuck, I'm getting all philosophical and shit. Dammit, Deku."

I only sighed stuffing my face into a nearby pillow.

"Time to rest yourself, idiot," I muttered to myself. I shut my eyes closed and simply hoped for the best.

And I actually fell asleep.

That is until around seven in the afternoon when I woke up. Izuku's forehead was pressed against mine. "Mornin' Kacchan." He mumbled sleepily. He smiled. Sleepy jade eyes seemed to catch the light that came through a small part in the curtain. His hand snaked into mine.

I was a goner.

My heart was pounding ten times as fast. I couldn't seem to breathe. My jaw clenched tightly and I felt the heat in my cheeks. I was so pathetic. "It's already the evening idiot." When he finally fully woke up and realized the position we were in, he pulled back and sprung up.

He held my hand even tighter.

And that was the very moment Izuku Midoriya gave me a heart attack.

Ok maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration but you get the fucking point.

He looked around finally seeming to take in his surroundings.

"Where are we?" He mumbled trying to see beyond the canopy sheets of the king-sized bed.

"Toshinori's mansion." The small fists that tiredly rubbed his eyes fell to his lap. He was of course quiet. "I see...where's Aizawa?" He looked sad, scooting just a bit closer to me so he could grab my arm and wrap it around his slim waist. His viridescent curls that smelled of pine and lavender tickled my nose.