Three Bricks in A Room Bitching

"Enough! Stop! Stop!" The band's playing came to a complete halt. Jirou rubbed her temples as her other hand turned off the mic.

"We sound absolutely terrible! I can't hear either of your parts and Katsuki...Katsuki what the hell? You supposed to play the drums not fucking break them and overpower the whole band! You sound so angry. We have a gig in two days and you're being a total child. Who cares about whatever the hell happened? The moment you grab those drumsticks I expect you to act professional and to play to the best of your abilities! Come on Katsuki! With those glares, it's a miracle you haven't slept us up yet! You don't have to like them all the time! Just tolerate them when we play."

The blonde had only heard half of what was said, to busy taking turns staring down either guitarist. He failed to notice that the yelling had stopped, her fuming eyes stared him down in an attempt to grab his attention. "You know what?" she said in a rather calm manner. "Fuck this! You three can work this out. I'm gonna go help Mina with her part! You three idiots can fix this yourself, I don't personally care how just get it done!" And so Jirou dragged the pink girl by the hoodie of her baby blue sweater. The pink girl attempted to drag her feet, reaching out for the keyboard.

"But...the instruments..." Mina pouted.

"There's more upstairs. Let's go."

The door slammed shut. The three heard the door click and Katsuki realized he was stuck in a room with the two people he currently hated the most.

"I'm giving you guys fou-five minutes!" She yelled from behind the door.

"Oi aren't those doors supposed to be soun-"

"Soundproof?"

Todoroki Shoto...

"Yes, very, her voice never ceases to amaze me."

and Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Oi, you shut up bitch I was talking to the half n' half."

The two looked uneasy. They were stuck in a room with a raging ball of fury.

"Her voice is very powerful, especially when she's...angry," Todoroki added in softly trying his best to not sound scared. He set his bass down puffing out his chest in an attempt to gain false confidence. Just anything really that could help him survive the rage of Katsuki Bakugou. "Katsuki I-"

"Bakugou...I'm so sorry. I get really nervous and scared in public situations and then that happens and then I become this whole other person and I-"

"Shut up! I don't care!"

"Please just let me expl-"

"Explain? Explain what? How you ruined our date?"

She stayed silent, holding back her tears... 'No more excuses' she reminded herself. 'You know exactly what you were doing.' She reminded herself, blinking her tears away. She couldn't cry in front of Shoto. What if she scared off another bass?

'You deserve this.'

"Do you know how uncomfortable you made him?! We had to fucking leave the restaurant and if it was up to me I would've gotten your ass fired for harassment!"

"Katsuki Momo would never-"

"And you! Oh, don't you just wanna waltz in and take him away from me! You can't try to take away the love of my life and expect me not to fight for him. I love Izuku...and you guys seemed to push on regardless. Why? Why couldn't you just leave us alone?" The blonde hugged his stomach, he felt queasy. He didn't want to be here anymore. He needed to sit down, cuddle with Izuku, as long as the latter could comfort him. He needed reassurance.