Annoucement!! Q & A

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

Thank you guys so much for 100k reads!!!!!!!!!! Seems like just the other day I was freaking out about 10 reads. I honestly don't know what to say except thank you so very very much. Now to celebrate we doing a Q & A!!

You can ask from any of the following characters:

Izuku

Katsuki

Mitsuki

Inko

Ashido

Kirishima

Denki

Jirou

Todoroki

Aizawa

Toshinori

And Me!

If you want to ask multiple characters a certain question just address both their names in the beginning of the question.

All your answers will be answered so long as they are not inappropriate, completely rude, or a spoiler (you still might get a reaction or a "slip up" out of this one) they will be answered. Pretty simple, aye? Hmm I think that's about it. You guys have until the 29th of June (that's reasonable right?) and I will upload it on Saturday morning (30th).

Also I really really wanna try something a bit different. I don't know how it would work but I wanna do something a bit more out of the box. I was thinking you guys could give me some au/prompts which I would have to write from 10 to 100 words. These of course would non canon, unless if you suggest a specific scene to be shown from a different perspective. Maybe bloopers even? Just comment on here for the prompt one just to make it easier for me to find them. These would be due by the 23rd of June (Saturday) and up on the 25th (Monday). Just nothing inappropriate alrighty?

Once again thank you so much. I hope you guys have a wonderful morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

P.S. the questions don't have to be in the least bit related to the story at all, not that I don't mind those. Literally ask anything you want. So long as it doesn't interfere with the "rules" I have set.

Also I'd like to promote my friend (because I can) CorvusInk who has a new story up called Bittersweet. Please do read it. It is Katsudeku and she's a million times better than me when it comes to writing.