Thank you ~ Part 1

"I...really...Kacchan I...I..." Izuku instinctively wrapped a comforter around himself , covering his, legs, torso and resting the fabric just above his crown. Dainty fingers pressed lightly against the ends of the baby blue quilt.

Katsuki took notice of his actions. The way he spoke in a whisper, his nervous hands, the pair of watery emerald eyes he wore, how his body was practically leaning into his. Katsuki knew for a fact that his heart was beating just as fast as his and there was just no stopping it. By now Izuku's head pressed lightly against the blonde's collarbone. His hand and eyes glued to the baby blue fabric.

"Kacchan...sometimes I wish I was as fearless as you are. Maybe I would've been able to get this out a bit sooner." The blonde noticed how his hand shook and gracefully slipped the latter's hand into his. He leaned in close, his arm hovering just above his waist, hesitant to make contact. It wasn't till Izuku's torso pressed lightly against his arm that the breath the blonde had been holding in for so long was finally out, his entire body relaxed into Izuku.

"Kacchan...these last two months. They would've been hell without you. Everything you do makes feel...like everything is just fine. You make me forget my worries with a simple hug and without you, I'd probably be stuck in bed, not caring whether I was gone or not. You make me feel so important...as if I actually matter." Katsuki had to bite his tongue to keep himself from arguing back. Izuku always mattered, but he knew very well if Izuku was to stop now he'd never finish.

The boy leaned in more (if that was even possible) and let the baby blue blanket fall to his shoulders. "You are so amazing Katsuki. Will you continue to guide me through this dreadful road called life not a my friend but as my boy...friend?" As soon as he let out the word, his breath hitched and he let go of the blonde's rough hand, his small frame rejecting the blonde's as he pulled away to bring the blanket closer to him. The blonde frowned as he watched the quivering lump in the bed, hearing what seemed to be hundreds of soft heartbroken apologies.

Katsuki carefully removed the quilt and held him with a smile. "Dumbass, I l-like you too."

Even if like was clearly an understatement.

Katsuki loved Izuku.

He was just too scared to admit just how fast he had fallen. Too scared to know whether Izuku would help him up or not.

He laid down next to the small ball and flipped the latter over, crimson eyes landing calmly on the boy before them. He held his flushed cheeks, his index rubbing softly on his temple. Izuku's breath hitched once more before slowly resting his forehead on the blonde's and closing his eyes. "You really mean that Kacchan?"

"With all my heart Izuku Midoriya."

He smiled. Now holding his hand as he pulled Izuku into an embrace. "Boyfriends huh?" He set his chin above his wavy curls. Izuku hummed a yes with eyes closed.

"Boyfriends."

Izuku sighed disappointingly clinging on a bit tighter to the blonde.

"What's wrong Deku? You should be happy...I think."

"This is usually the part when I wake up..." he said softly with eyes closed. Katsuki chuckled before tightening his hold around him ever so slightly.

"Me too..."

By now Izuku's blanket was long forgotten and abandoned on the floor along with a pillow or two. Who needed the embrace of a materialistic piece of fabric when you had your crushed who just accepted your confession? Especially when it was someone you had exceptionally strong feelings for you.