The Inevitable

"I think we're lost Deku."

Izuku turned to face the blonde, now walking backwards. His index making it way in between his face and cheek.

"Which way did we come from anyway?"

Izuku merely shrugged. "I dunno."

The pair soon turned the corner. "Why don't we jus-aaahhh!"

The sound of glass shattering echoed throughout the corridor.

"Oh dear. What a mess I've made! I apologize Master Midoriya."

"Master?"

"You're Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. Am I correct?" Midoriya smiled and nodded. Just as he opened his mouth to reply, Katsuki interrupted.

"Yeah. Who the hell are you? And what the hell is up with your hair?"

"Kacchan." The blonde took an elbow to the chest. Katsuki grumbled.

"I-I am Todoroki Shoto...at your service." He bowed, right hand on his torso and left at his back. He looked up after a few seconds and smiled softly to the viridescent boy. Izuku smiled back.

Katsuki growled.

"Come on let's go." Just as he was gonna pull Izuku in the opposite direction the servant reached for Izuku's hand. "Wait! Y-You're lost right? I can be your guide. Perhaps a tour is needed?" He asked timidly, fingers slowly intertwining with one another in a nervous manner.

"Perhaps it might be needed." Izuku smiled soon after. Katsuki grumbled, squeezing Izuku's hand in a plea of attention. Izuku of course giggled, pulling in the blonde and soon hugging his arm. "Kacchan and I were actually a bit lost, a tour would be absolutely wonderful!"

"It'd be my pleasure, Master Izuku."

"You can just call me Izuku, you know. I don't mind. Alright? Ooh and I can call you Sho-chan! You don't mind right?" The servant blushed at the rather cute nickname.

"N-No not at all. No one's ever given me a nickname before. I really do like it."

Izuku giggled once again. Sending a flutter and pain through Katsuki's chest. Of course the blonde was happy that his boyfriend was having a good—great— time, he needed it. What bothered him was the fact that he couldn't do it. He was obviously better off with that boy.

He's kind, attractive, polite...

Everything Katsuki wasn't.

The walls seemed to close around the blonde, the two faces and voices of worry before him blurring away. His clenched fists loosened.

"Kacchan!"

"Is he alright?" Todoroki asked as he caught the no longer conscious blonde.

"Katsuki you idiot." Parts of his head made contact with the broken glass, his hand looked like a bloody massacre.

Todoroki acted fast, grabbed his towel and wrapping up his arm. He continued to take off his gloves in an attempt to clean the blonde's forehead, bloody nose, busted lip, and cheek. He held the blonde in a bridal style, obviously struggling.

"Infirmary's not far from here. Follow me."

...

"Stay here." Todoroki ordered [ironic] as Izuku opened the door to the infirmary.

"Ah Dr. Tenya, it seems we have a situation here with Master Bakugou." Izuku shut his eyes tight, he didn't dare want to see the horrid state the blonde was in. He merely watched as the door closed shut. What became hushed distorted murmurs faded into nothingness.