3%

I stared back at Daryl as he glared at me. He was so close I could feel his breath, and our noses almost touched. I was hurt and in plain shock because of his words.

For Daryl to say that to me I knew he had to be genuinely mad or upset. I searched his face to try and find some other emotion other then anger, but didn't. He was truly pissed.

I finally took a few steps back, and opened my mouth to say something but no words ever came out. I tried not to show I was hurt by replacing my sadness with anger. I shoved passed him, and walked up the steps and onto the porch. I opened the door and didn't look back at him.

"I wouldn't have come back if I knew you all became assholes while I was gone." I said loud enough so he could hear me.

I stepped into the house and slammed the door shut and locked it. I didn't want anything to do with anyone anymore. I was so tired and drained from trying to make things right. It wasn't working.

I sat on my couch, and sighed loudly. Who knew stepping outside of my house for maybe not even thirty minutes could be so eventful.

I sat there with only my thoughts again. I thought I missed being bored and having peace and quiet. Now I missed hearing Negan's  loud voice always yelling, and his sarcastic laugh. I would kill to hear his voice. Or to hear him call me Kit-Kat...as weird as it is.

I know. Why would  I ever come back?  Because I thought it was the right thing to do. If I said no to being able to go back to my family I would be a terrible person. I shouldn't complain. I chose to be here. Now I can't go back.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head against the back of the couch. And then a thought popped into my head. A very stupid and crazy thought.

Could I go back? Is there anyway I could get away with going back? I could run for it. I mean, no one will ever know I am even gone...no one would care anyway.

My eyes popped open as  I thought of it. I knew my way there and I could cut through the woods and get to the compound...then what?

"Once you step out of this truck there is no going back." I remember Negan saying the night he bought me back.

He would kill me if I snuck out and went to the compound. Would he? Thinking back to all of the crap I did to disobey him while I was there and he never killed me...I don't have much to live for here though.

It was stupid, and I will be hated for this decision. This could be a hit or a miss but I'm going to go back to Negan.

__________________

NLJSJDSALK I'M SOO HAPPY TO BE BACK!!!! And guys...after two hours of chapter one being published we got this book ranked to #89 in Fan Fiction. Thank you all for the good feedback so far! Thankies!