31

Both the bodies were taken care of, we were going to have Dwight buried at the compound. I’m not really sure what they had done with Roudy’s body. I wanted to ask more questions about Roudy, why Negan was so hurt about him dying. He wouldn’t have acted like that if he was just another one of his men. He sure has hell didn’t run and scream for Dwight, and he was his right hand man.

In all honestly, I am crushed about Dwight. I didn’t like him, that was very obvious. But, he was the only familiar face to go to other than Negan since what happened to Mike. It just feels like an empty slot is being left now. Like, when you hear about someone passing away you didn’t really know, but now that they’re gone, you notice they are gone. It just leaves a gross taste in your mouth, and leaves an unsettling feeling in your stomach. You think when things are as bad as they are now, you’d get used to death, and to that feeling. You don’t.

    As soon as the bodies were taken care of, Negan was eager to get out of there. He barked at me to go back to the room and gather our things, and have one of his men carry it out to the truck. He was rushing around as if the place was on fire; yelling at people that was needed to leave, and that we needed to get back to the compound right away. And we did. I waited in the truck for him after getting our things. He came barging out of the building with all his men ready to move out, no longer than a half hour later after all that went down. He got in the truck, very silently started the truck up, waiting for a few other to pull out, and then sped off, away from that building.

    The ride was silent, and more smooth than normal. He drove with one arm against the door, and the other driving. He tapped his free hand on the door to a song that wasn’t playing. He glanced out the window a few time, enjoying the view. This was throwing me off even more, but I stayed quiet for as long as I could stand to.

    He looked out the window again. “Looks like the leaves are starting to-”

    “What was that all about back there.” I couldn’t stand it anymore. “Or is this another one of the unspoken things we aren’t aloud to bring up?”

    He shrugged, looking at the road ahead of him. “I have not a clue what you’re talking about.”

    “Negan… I understand you’re probably grieving right now-”

    “Grieving?” He scoffed. “One was a psycho and one was a bitch. I’m fine. Just two men lost. Sad day for the saviors, but we’ll move on.” He said simply.

    I waited for a moment, letting the hum of the car being the only sound there was for a while. “One of those men said that Roudy was your son.” I said quietly, looking down at my feet.

    Negan’s expression turned to a frown, he then shifted and put two hands on the wheel, not saying a word. I waited for a minute to see if he was going to say anything, but he never did.

    “Negan, I’m sorry-” I started to say.

    “No, you’re fucking not.” He snapped. “I don’t need that pity party shit right now. Yeah, he was my kid, but he was a fucking nut. Why do you think I sent him so far away from me? So, just shut the fuck up about everything that happened. Got it?”

    I felt my face turn red hot after he got done yelling at me. I swallowed hard, slumping in my seat. “Yes, sir.” I mumbled out.

    It was quiet for a moment again. “Just… don’t feel bad. For killing him.” He mumbled back.

    I said nothing in return.

______________

    Once we were back at the compound, we unloaded, and things went right back to normal. Negan being gone for hours while I sit in the room trying to keep myself occupied. That only thing missing was Dwight knocking on the door, or just barging in every few second to come spill some hot tea to me. A little piece of me still believed he would.

    There was then a knock on the door.

    “Yeah?” I yelled to whoever was behind it.

    A man, dark skin and dark hair came in, a very soft manner. “Sorry to bother, but Negan said for me to take you to him.”

    I rolled my eyes, getting up from where I laid on the bed, and started to walk down the hallway with the man, following him to wherever he was taking me. He brought me to this room that was full of metal table and chairs. It was a large room, I saw Negan with another person sitting in a chair below him. As I got closer, the person came more clear. It was none other than Eugene. I gasped.

    I walked faster over to them, looking at Eugene who looked like he was about to shat himself, and then at Negan, who has a large grin on his face.

    “Oh? You two know each other? How dandy.” Negan laughed.

    “Is this what you’re were doing today? You didn’t tell me you were going to-” I started to yell.

    “Last I remember is, I don’t have to tell you shit.” He scoffed. “And I do have a good memory if I do say so myself, and I do say so.” Negan laughed, looking back to Eugene. “We had some, minor difficulties. But we’re getting ready to take care of them right now, infact.”

____________
Boring filler, I'll maybe update again. Please vote comments and follow. Thankies 🔥✌️❤️