19

I never take the time to stop for a minute and examine how things are anymore. It hasn't really come to my attention how much has been rotated and changed and altered in our lives since a few months ago;  since just a few years ago. Home after,  after area, after city, after people, after items. All gone,  changed,  replaced... taken away.

It was a big day for me saying goodbye to my family and loved ones that have taken care of me,  and been there for me. It made me seem like a complete asshole, swapping sides like that. But to be completely honest,  not only was it the hardest decision I have had to make,  but the best too.

I made a promise to myself that day,  actually a few. That I wouldn't think about them,  and I would force myself to get over it. And that I wouldn't do that to Negan,  no matter how much of a prick he is at times. No more swapping sides. Im solid with this now. I made my decision.

The ride home was silent. I felt awkward as hell,  but the vibe Negan have off was otherwise. He had his arm hanging out the window and the other lazily steering,  zooming down the road. He hit two walkers without a care on the way.

"So,  now that you're officially a savior-"  He sighed.

I felt my face get hot. "Don't say that... please."  I snapped.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Woah,  woah,  little one..." he laughed loudly. "What do you suppose you are then? You're a savior now,  Kit-kat."

I shook my head, looking down. "Can we not talk about this right now..."

"When then?  Jesus, fucking Christ, Kit. You're bipolar as fuck. One fucking second you're all for everything."  He shook his head. "Dont know what you fucking want."

I didn't respond,  mostly because he was right. It was silent for a little bit. It was calm again until we got pulled into the pavilion, and stopped the truck.

He turned to face me,  grabbing my chin,  forcing me to look at him,  right when he popped the question. "Let me ask you then Kit..."  He breathed. "Who. Are. You?"