30

No, the bang of the gun did not come from the one that was being held to my head, thankfully. It came from one behind me. Both Roudy and I flinched, causing him to lower the gun, and point it at whoever was behind us. We both spun around to see who it was, only to see Dwight standing there with a pistol pointed right at Roudy. I glanced over at Roudy to see he was holding his up as well, at Dwight.

Roudy laughed, but I knew he was nervous. "Put that down..." Roudy said simply. "I know you won't do shit."

Dwight shook his head, licking his bottom lip. "Yeah...Roudy, I will. You know I will." Dwight said, gripping the gun so tight his knuckles were white.

Negan yelled from below. "Come on! Someone shoot someone!"

I stood very still. I kept my eyes on Dwight, his meeting mine briefly a few times. HIs finger was now moved to the trigger and his hand shook.

"Come on Dwight. You and I go way back. Remember? You, Negan and I all in this together, just the three of us against the world. You can be my right hand man. Just set the gun down." Roudy spoke softly, now more serious, almost sounding genuine with his words.

Dwight shook his head. "No, kid. You and I both know that ain't going to fly. We know this'll end." Dwight looked him in the eye.

Roudy's bottom lip quivered, he shifted his weight from one leg to the other, shifting the gun in his hand. "Okay... then you leave me no choice-"

He was going to pull the trigger, and as soon as the idea crossed my mind, I was already jumping on Roudy. It all happened so fast. Two bangs, and that was it. As soon as I had hit Roudy's arm, he has pulled the trigger, causing a bullet to fly somewhere. I didn't have time to see where it had hit because I was grabbing Dwight's gun, and without any hesitation, I pulled the trigger, hitting right in the middle of Roudy's head.

My hand dropped the gun as soon as the bullet hit, and Roudy fell, his lifeless body falling against the bars of the perch, falling through them, and falling into the pit of men under it. I heard Negan yell from under me, so I quickly got to my feet, running to the railing to see what Negan was screaming about. To my surprise, he was running to Roudy's body, throwing Lucille aside, falling to Roudy's body.

"God, fucking, dammit!" He yelled, putting his hands on him. This left me in utter confusion.

I backed away from the railing, turning to leave to go down to Negan. "Dwight, come on-" I was saying... before I was completely turned around. I froze when I looked in the doorway, to see Dwight in a puddle of blood on the floor.

My heart skipped a beat, as I cover my mouth with one hand as I got on my knees beside him, falling in his blood, quickly trying to find the wound.

"Oh my god, Dwight... I- I didn't... you're going to be okay-" I tried to stumble out words.

He shook his head, shoving my hands aside. "Nah, nah. It's okay. This is how I wanted it to happen. I'm alright with dying for someone worth living for." He coughed up blood, I started to cry as he started to laugh a little. "I hope you know you're doing pretty good. Keep your shit together. I've always liked that about you."

"What the fuck, Dwight, no. You aren't going to die. I- I'm going to go get-" He grabbed my arm as I stood up.

"No, stop that. Just sit." He said, and I did as I was told. "So, I guess this is the time I say 'tell Negan I love him'?" He laughed. "I guess I did. And I guess I loved you too, in a friendly way." He started to go more silent, and I panicked.

"Dwight, no, no, no..." I said frantically, not knowing what to do in that moment if he didn't want help. "I'm sorry... I hated you. You did help so much though. I- I'm so Sorry Dwight. Words cannot explain -"

"Just please. Actually tell Negan I'll be waiting to be his partner in crime in hell for him. Alright?"

I laughed a little, my frown quickly returning. He closed his eyes while he was still breathing. I was going to run down and go get Negan quickly.

My feet were not moving fast enough. I Roudy's body, his face full of grief. I was completely confused.

"Negan. Uh, Dwight is... Uh..." I spoke softly. Negan looked up at me with more hurt as I spoke. "Dwight was shot...." I stopped when Negan simply held a hand up.

"Someone go with her to GET Dwight." Negan demanded. No one moved, and it was silent. "Did no one fucking hear me!? Right fucking now!" He busted.

Several men came running to my side quickly after that. I then took one last look at Negan before walking with the men to Dwight.

I thought I might have heard one of the men wrong, but I believe one of them whispered to me," Nice going. You killed your boyfriend's nephew. "

_____________
I did this in class on a shitty chromebook so hmu if you see any errors, I did the best I could 💁🏼 please vote, comment and follow. Thankies ❤️✌️🔥