7%

I struggled to get Dwight's arm off of me. He didn't exactly smell like roses.

He and that other guy brought me into the building. I felt the feels hit as soon as I walked inside. It almost gave me a sickening feeling looking at Mike's medical room. It even gave me a worse feeling when we stopped in front of a familiar looking door. That old rusty door that had a small broken window and locks all the way up the side. Dwight opened the rusty door up, shoving me inside. I went in without a struggle, turning to look at Dwight.

"Remember this room?" He smiled, leaning in the door frame. "Remember the little mouse that was in here?"

Jerry.

"Yea...we are him." He laughed. I glared at him. "Just chill in here. It might be a while." He said, slamming the door shut and locking it up from the outside.

The room echoed with the sound of the room leaking. I stepped in the puddle of water that came from the roof to get to the corner. It was completely dark in there and they took all my shit. So, I sat in the same corner as I did last time. And I waited just like I did last time.

"Really with Jerry was here right about now." I thought to myself.

~~•••~~

I sat there for what felt like forever. Dwight was right when he said it might be a while. And I have to say. I was nervous as hell. I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be. Now that I'm here and forced to wait to see if this is the day I die. Waiting to see if he still has the same feelings for me. I wasn't trying to keep my hopes up.

But, I heard the locks start to come undone. My heartbeat picked up. The door started to open. My legs began to shake. Someone stepped in. My lips formed a smile.