10%

"Damn!" He said once he turned on the light of the medical room. "You look even shittier that you're in the light! What'd you do, live with pigs while you were away?" He laughed.

I just looked down at my feet.

"Oh honey, don't pout. I'll get you all cleaned up. Leave it to Negan." He smiled. He put his hands under my arms to pick me up. "One, two, three." He said quickly, picking me up and setting me in the counter.

He walked back to grab the things he needed to clean my wound.

"You want to know one thing I didn't miss?" I said quietly.

"And what's that, sugartits?" He said.

"You treating me like a toddler." I snapped.

He walked back toward me, nodding slowly. "Well. Again I will say this. Then don't fucking act like one." He got a wet cloth and started cleaning the mud off around it. "So tell me. What were you missing so badly that you just had to disobey me and come here? I mean, of course it's not Mike you're missing." He chuckled at the last part.

I looked up and slapped him across the face. He just dropped the towel, looking into my eyes.

If you're new here and new to my last encounter with Negan; long story short he killed a friend of mine I made here that I cared very much about.

"Now..." he said, rubbing the spot I slapped. He grabbed my chin forcefully. "You are still fucking under me. I am still your superior. You will not disobey me like you fucking have if you want any chance at staying here. Got me?" He growled.

I nodded quickly. He released slowly, and continued cleaning my wound. He poured rubbing alcohol on it and put bandages around it. It felt a lot better, but still hurt like a mofo. I went to stand up but he stopped me.

"That's the best I can do. We'll have to wait and have my medicine guy look at it when he comes back." He said. "You're filthy as fuck. So I'll take you to take a shower and get you cleaned up. I'll help you."

I stopped him when he said that. "I can shower on my own-"

"That bandage needs to stay dry, and I'm not having you slip and break your neck. I'm helping you." He snapped at me. "Not like I haven't seen your tits before." He mumbled.

I was tempted to slap him again.