2%

I quickly was walking down the sidewalk, trying not to cry as I passed people. The people I walked passed gave me weird looks as if I was crazy.

"I'm not crazy." I mumbled to myself. I found my way back to my house, going right to the steps and sat down, running my hands through my hair. "I don't miss him." I said a bit louder.

"Miss who?" A voice said from behind me

I spun around in surprise, looking up to meet the narrow eyes of Daryl that always seemed to be like bullets going into mine. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"...why are you on my porch?" I mumbled, looking away.

He came over, plopping up against the porch side railing. "Dun'no." He shrugged. "I came to see how you're holdin' up."

I was surprised by his words. I looked back at him, raising my eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yeah? Am I not supposed to?"

"No..." I sighed. "Its just no one could give two shits about how I'm doing." I mumbled.

It took him a minute to say anything. "You didn't seem to give a shit." He mumbled back.

I felt my stomach twisted. "W-what?" I looked back at him to see a frown on his face. He wasn't going to say anything so I did. I stood up and faced him where he stood. "I'm sorry...that's all I can say, and I have said it. Over and over to everyone, but I'm almost sick of being sorry. I'm sorry I got taken by force. I'm sorry I was beaten. I'm sorry he kept me there. And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy for me, and none of this Is easy or fair for anyone... but I chose to be here now... and I am here." I said, my voice cracking from holding back tears. I took a deep breath before saying, "But I'm not sorry for falling in love with Negan....because that was not my fault."

Did I just?

I felt as if a weight had been lifted, but I also knew I would regret saying that, and to Daryl of all people.

Daryl stood to his feet, throwing his hands to his sides and starting to walk past me, but stopped right in front of me, his chest rising and falling quickly as his breath picked up and rage showed in his eyes. I stood my ground as he got closer, keeping my glare locked onto his eyes.

"Then get the fuck out'a here already." He said bitterly.