29

"So, let's face it, this was never what you wanted. But I know it's fun to pretend." Day Old Hate by City and Colour

I sat waiting to see if Negan would by some chance come back. He didn't, so I gave up on banging in the door, and went and put some clothes on. I sat on the bed, putting my head in my hands, thinking if there was something I could do.

I love how we were having a lovely time to ourselves, and then in two seconds it went to hearing shooting and Negan locking me in a room. I swear. Most importantly, I wanted to know what was going on. We're we under attack? Must be that or walkers.

My attention was brought back to the door when I heard lots of people running past it and yelling. I quickly stood up, walking to the door, and started to yell for help. All the people outside were too loud. And even if I had got their attention, Negan locked it, and none of them probably had the key. So it didn't matter. I gave up once again, sitting on the floor with my back against the door. I softly bagged my head again, and again, and again on it. It had only been maybe a little over ten minutes, and it had felt like hours I had been in there.

Finally, I heard the nob jiggle for a while, very aggressively. I stood up from the door, waiting for Negan to burst in complaining about something, saying "fuck this" and "shit that". But, instead of that beautiful, asshole of a man, it was a different asshole that opened the door.

The doorknob was knocked off the door, before it slowly swung open.

"You decent?" A sarcastic voice said that wasn't Negan's. Instead showed Roudy's face behind the door.

I just looked at him for a moment. "wh-what's happening?" I asked nervously, getting a strange feeling that he has something to do with whatever was going on.

He smiled. "Oh, all that ruckus? Just having some problems with some men here. I'm here to take you to a more safer spot. Negan sent me."

I looked him up and down. He was not sending the vibe of wanting to help. He gripped his gun at the trigger tightly.

I backed away a little slowly, and casually, my back hitting against the dresser. My hand searched for something to grab that I could potentially use. "Really? And he didn't give you the key to open the door?" I asked sceptically.

I heard shooting in the distance again. "Nah, guess he forgot, what with everything going on, he's dealing with some shit right now."

My hand hit the horn of the ceramic animal skull he had at the bedside. I slightly gripped it. "You know what, Roudy? Something is sending me the wrong vibe right now-" I was cut off by him shifting the gun in his hand.

"You're going to fucking listening to me. I'm going to find Negan, hold a gun to your head, and get what I want. Very simple." He said, walking toward me. "So, why don't we be a good little-"

Once he got too close to me, I reacted, and lifted the skull, and hit him in the face with it as hard as I could. It hit him hard enough to make him stumble, and dropped his gun to hold his face. I took that chance to run. I started down the hall, hearing yelling and gunfire all over, it was chaos. There was blood on the walls, dead bodies I stumbled over. I had finally found a familiar face, one of the men we came here with. I didn't know his name, so I just yelled for him.

"Hey! Hey, you! Can you please help me!? Roudy just tried to! -" before I could finish, he had the gun in his hand up, and pointed at me. I froze, and stood still. Next thing I knew, I heard Roudy walking up behind me.

He grabbed my head from behind, ripping me backwards so my head was pressed against his chest, looking up at him. He laugh as I froze, seeing blood oozing down his face from a scratch across his eye from the horn.

"Good man, you got her." He said to the man who was apparently with him. He then looked down at me. "Naughty girl, though."

He held a gun up to my head. "Negan is going to kill you." I struggled to say through clenched teeth.

He grinned. "Well. I guess we'll see won't we?"

He then tugged on my hair, getting me to walk down the hallway.

Eventually, we walked into the same room that Negan gave his little speech in, he stood up on the perch, holding me to the edge. I looked down, seeing men with guns lined up all at the bottom, all looking up at me. Then, all at once, they all parted to make a walkway like the red sea. Someone then opened the doors, walking Negan in, walking him down the row to the middle of the room. Negan looked up at me from where he stood in the grip of two men. He smiled his toothy grin.

"How, Junior. Feeling ballsy yet?" He shouted up.

"I'm not fucking around, old man," He held the gun right on my temple, causing me to flinch a little. "You're going to hand all rights over to me, or I'm going to drop her." Roudy demanded.

Negan chuckled. "Rights? What, you want the constitution? A certificate?"

He shifted the gun on my head. "I'm going to be fucking in charge for now on! I'm running this shit show! Say yes, or I'm blowing her brains out!"

I was in full panic mode. I felt tears rolling down my face, and my heart beating a million miles a minute, but I kept looking at Negan, and seeing him keeping his cool made me keep mine too.

Negan simply glanced at me, and then looked behind Roudy, and then back at him. He raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

Roudy scoffed like Negan does. "You're a fucking idiot."

Click went the trigger

________

My favorite, cliffhangers. The season premiere was pretty good, not as eventful and amazing as last season but oh well. My favorite was definitely Talking Dead afterwards. Foooor sure. Don't forget to vote, follow and leave a comment. Thankies 🔥✌️❤️