8%

"Well...what do we have here? Jesus you look like shit." The one and only Negan paced the room a little, a wicked smile across his face. "Well?" He said, as if he wanted me to say something.

I stood up, looking him up and down. I stood there, meeting his eyes, taking it all in. It's felt like a lifetime since I had been close to him. Even if it's only been about a month. I didn't realize I was staring until he raised his eyebrows at me, still waiting for me to say something.

"Negan, I..." I was at a loss for words. "I don't know what to say-"

"Well you better say something...because I. Am. Pissed." He said, his smile slowly going away. "And it better be a pretty damn good something."

I really didn't know what to say. I didn't think I would make it this far.

I looked down and took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts.

"I...don't belong there." I said barely above a whisper. "Honestly I didn't come here thinking I belong here either it's just...I..." I trailed off.

He put a had to his ear. "What? I can't hear you?" I just looked back up at him, not being able to finish what I was saying. "Go on. Say those three words."

I sighed. "I missed you." I said bluntly.

He smiled again, crossing his arms.

"I don't know what I was expecting to get out of coming here. But I sure as hell can't stay there. They look at me as if I am a monster- my own family hates me. Everyone does. And dammit, Negan. You made me love you." I said, gaining more confidence all of a sudden.

He raised his eyebrows, and clapped his hands together as if this was a joke. He laughed a little and then his smile was gone. "And? You expect me to welcome you with welcome arms and have you stay here as if everything is all shits and giggles? Hell no. Sorry. Not how it's works, sweetheart."

I felt my heart drop when he said that. This was a terrible idea.

"So...what do you expect we do?" He said, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "Because I really don't know what to do with you."

I just shrugged.

He let out a long, and loud sigh. He walked over to me, getting quite close. So close I could feel his breath in my lips, and he was practically on me. I felt my breath pick up as soon as he got close. He just stood there and stood there, just looking at me. I couldn't take it.

"Say something...please." I whispered so quietly.

He put a hand on my face, rubbing his thumb lightly on my cheek. "Even covered in all that mud and shit, you're still as beautiful as the day you left."

So, I'm home sick and that's why I'm posting so much. And I have to say real quick, I'm kind of disappointed in this season of twd. Like, it's not as exciting as hoped to be. Ya feel? Anyway. We're #17 in Fan Fiction guys!! Yass!! Thankies!!