27

"So... If I am correct, we've been having some troubles remembering, who the fuck runs this shit..." Negan said loudly, walking slowly up and down, looking down to all the men kneeling. "Yeah... I've heard... You shit heads know who you are- so I'll have some mercy, and not name names."

I sighed, walking out into the hallway, sitting on the floor, up against the wall. I knew Negan would take a while with his lecture. He loved the spotlight. He would take his sweet time.

I leaned my head against the wall, taking a deep breath, and shutting my eyes. It was quiet for once, only the soft hum of Negan's voice from the  other room.

"Hey-" A voice said, causing my eyes to pop open in surprise. I looked to see Roudy. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya'." He chuckled, holding his hands up. I just looked at him. "Roudy Biph...I run this place." He smiled.

"I'm Kit..." I said quietly, trying not to say much.

He scoffed. "You can say more than two words...He won't do shit to me."

I raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Cause' we're blood. He's my uncle." He laughed, it falling silent. "...I know the crazy shit that's been going down...all the stories have been told here." He said quietly. He squatted down. "Is It all true? About his wives...Mike...you and him?" He whispered.

I just swallowed hard. "I- um... that's not up to me to say..." I stuttered.

"Oh, bullshit! Sure it is!" He laughed, leaning in closer. "Listen... I know why Negan and all ya'll are here. I'm not stupid." He spoke quietly. "But, my men and I deserve to know-"

"Roudy." A man's voice cut him off. It was Dwight standing in the doorway of the hallway. He glared.

Roudy scoffed, looking at me and winking before standing. He walked over to Dwight, shoving him aside before walking out of the hall.

Dwight looked at me. "Watch yourself..." With that said, he went back to where Negan was talking.

I was a little confused. I don't understand why Roudy wanted to get that out of me so badly. What benefit does that have for him? It doesn't really seem like a big deal anymore about his wives and Mike. It happened. Its sad, but people die. It was a little off Negan's script, but its over with.

I had a weird feeling while being at that base. It was so sketchy. Like, nothing here is real. Like everyone is acting. I'm glad we're here for only one night.

Negan talked for like an hour. I sat with my head against the wall and my eyes closed. Dwight every so often popped his head in and stared at me for a moment until I would awkwardly look at him. Dwight is a dirt fish...

Finally, Negan came walking out with a small smile on his face, followed by him men behind him. He opened his arms before offering me his hand. I took it, and he helped me up, putting an arm around me, kissing my temple.

"Aww, poor sleepy baby, huh?" He cooed.

I rolled my eyes. "What took so long?"

He sighed, starting to walk down the hall. "We had some bumps, got some stuff out of them, but I think everything is peachy now."

I nodded. I didn't think so. I still didn't feel right. I ignored it, being too tired and hungry to care. Negan led us all the way down the end of a long hallway of doors, stopping at the last one. He pulled out his keys, unlocking the door before shoving me inside... but in a Negan way.

I stepped in, finding a light switch and turned it on. Inside was a fairly empty room that has a large bed with what looked like all clean sheets, and a little table and two chairs in the corner. Our stuff was thrown by the bed.

Negan slammed the door shut, and sighed loudly, taking off his scarf. He sat on the edge of the bed, and unzipped his leather jacket. He then patted his lap and smiled.

"Well... come here, Kitty." He said in a duh tone.

I scoffed, sheepishly walking over and sitting on his lap. He sighed, studying my face for a moment, brushing his fingers through my hair a couple of times. He brushed his lips over mine, making me anxious, waiting for a kiss. I was going to kiss him, but he moved his lips to my nose and kissed it, and then my cheek, and finally my lips. He pulled away just a little, and opened his mouth to say something.

"I want to fuck you so badly." He whispered.

Of course... Why would I want romantic words ever?

I sighed, holding back a giggle, knowing that's Negan's way of being serious. I looked at him, running my hands down his chest, laying my head on his shoulder, my lips by his ear. "I'm yours, Negan."

_______________________

Do you want some smut or nah? I think I might just make the next chapter smut because these fillers suck. I'm leading my way up to the ending in the next ten chapters or so I think...maaaybe. Anyways, please vote, comment, and  follow! Thankies! ( ˘ ³˘)❤